+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    oh whatever...he is not even near an apple-tree.
    Whats up with that.
    I still don't see this apple ya'all are talking about.

Ok, after watching the first show, I am going to go out on a limb and say that this guy is no Keith or even a Zack (hated him, but he was really funny!). This is like the sketchy man in the bar who follows you around trying to slip roofies in your drink. He really freaked me out last night. It was really strange how he went to Maryís room and started to tell her how beautiful she was. Something about that whole thing really made my skin crawl! Then it seemed like he voted against her since she didnít fall into his arms. Donít know why he gave me this impression, but icky!!!!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think I agree with you here croftchrism. He was really being a snake when he went up to her room I thought..as if he's going to "take care of her".

I think we saw the "real" Craig later on when he laughed all evil-like and said, "Ya gotta play the gammee!!" It was sorta odd how he suddenly came out with that, especially when he totally voted with the guys when he was acting all against them.

He clearly thinks he's the best looking, it shows in his demeaner. (sitting back, idly watching the guys/girls, thinking all the women will "open up to HIM" when he comes a callin')

Gotta watch this one...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

You realize when Craig was talking about having a girlfriend he was, of course, referring to me.

I cannot believe that he was stupid enough to try and play politics this early in the game. Especially with a clueless, non-drinking, no fun wench like Mary. I am so glad she is gone, but I hate that she took Craig with her.

He was definitely entertaining in a lot of ways. I was also looking forward to having him do some "borderline psychic" readings for the other contestants.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You realize when Craig was talking about having a girlfriend he was, of course, referring to me.
    Oh for the love of bologna, funnygirl!
    I'm SO glad this has ended so quickly or I'd of had to gather everyone for the intervention. Now wipe those tears and get to your senses!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Oh for the love of bologna, funnygirl!
    I'm SO glad this has ended so quickly or I'd of had to gather everyone for the intervention. Now wipe those tears and get to your senses!!!!!
    You love bologna Maveno? I'm a salami girl myself.

What a putz! I have to say that I would have gone out with him at least noce if he promised not to talk. But, alas, he blew it.

I liked Craig! He was my favorite guy! And he's already banished... I hardly got to know him

Craig models for allamericanguys.com - a "preview picture" being here: http://www.allamericanguys.com/preview1.htm .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123