+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shawna

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yep, she's hot (as are MOST cheerleaders, except for the ones who went to my high school). That by itself will guarantee most of the guys will be falling all over themselves to hook up with her.
    Not to mention Amy not being hot

Oh yay! Another cheerleader... well, maybe this one can actually dance? lol

and the pimple free face is a plus too

this is a PRO football chearleader.....not some arena league or whatever floosy!! lol

regarding her pimple-less-ness. Amy started out with a clear face too... her 'stress' only started to show after she'd been at PoHo for a while. Stress/hormones/stuffingyourfacelikeit'syourla stbuffet will do that to a girl
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Not to mention Amy not being hot
    Well I figured that was already a well-established fact, so I felt no need to mention it.

Although (and I am sort of ashamed to admit this now), I thought Amy was kind of cute before she became EVIL Amy.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hopefully Shawna doesn't have Amy's food manners... I still have flashbacks of that scene in which Amy was stuffing her face with anything and everything that used to have a tail or could be picked from a tree. And it was falling all out of her mouth and running down her many chins... OH THE HORROR.. I need a bath now...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    Hopefully Shawna doesn't have Amy's food manners... I still have flashbacks of that scene in which Amy was stuffing her face with anything and everything that used to have a tail or could be picked from a tree. And it was falling all out of her mouth and running down her many chins... OH THE HORROR.. I need a bath now...
    I for one found that scene somewhat amusing. She was mumbling in between mouthfuls of food that she "couldn't cope with it anymore" and I kept thinking "Well you're not having any problems coping with that fork and spoon on your table, are you?"

Yeah, she was shoveling in cereal and acting like the spoon was the shovel while the milk was rolling down her chin!!!

I wonder if Shawna has a bio in any Arena Football websites (like Acme did) that we can find?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

And then subsequently get fired from the squad like Amy did. The Rattlers eventually put a disclaimer on their website because apparently so many people were emailing them with "Amy sucks!" messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well I figured that was already a well-established fact, so I felt no need to mention it.

Although (and I am sort of ashamed to admit this now), I thought Amy was kind of cute before she became EVIL Amy.
    If you go back and look at the Amy thread early on, a lot of people said they liked her to begin with as she seemed a lot more natural that the other females.

She lost me with that belch she let out in the washroom though, ugh, disgusting.

I think Shawna is very attractive and hope the only similarlity to Amy is the love of yelling things at football players.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast