+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neveen

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmnov@aol.com
    What nationality is Neveen? she is really hot

Whoa ! Another Neveenfan ? I was feeling lonely around here, lol.

i'm a neveen fan

looks like the show has been kinda building a storyline around her, with all the "shocked" look promos, the excessive crying, the neveen hardship story, and now the "evil" neveen

and hey, big juicy lips and thick thighs are a good thing...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    and hey, big juicy lips and thick thighs are a good thing...

Hehe you got that right.

Biggest. Lips. Ever.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

After last night and seeing how easy it was for her to curse (knowing it would be blurred...too nasty to just bleep) I hope she gets the boot soon.
    I know people swear and curse ,but with so many people watching...it seems slutty.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    After last night and seeing how easy it was for her to curse (knowing it would be blurred...too nasty to just bleep) I hope she gets the boot soon.
    I know people swear and curse ,but with so many people watching...it seems slutty.
    What was with the personal attack on Ruth? Did she call her a hussy? This girl is definitely taking things out on the wrong person!

neveen needs to get herself an insult - thesaurus. She only attacks the women and it's always with slams about chasity (or lack thereof)

Reading the article(Strangers in Paradise) that these people are wannabe actors makes me wonder how much is Neveen and how much is acting - she sure can turn on the tears at the drop of a hat
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Neveen and her sobby arsed stories can leave Eden already. She is like an oiled up greesy monkey with all that makeup...she really grosses me out.

Stop sobbing too. Sitting at the bar as if your kitten was just ran over, buck up Lippy Gangsta...
    ::sniff sniff:: "Boo Hoo they were going to vote me off!!" ::sniff sniff::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Neveen is the most beautiful girl of them all in my opinion.. Shawna is close second.. but I think I just like that tan, latina thing though and they both have that kind of fire in them.. I think Neveen had a few moments, and Fox took them and show them over and over.. If you look, when she is supposedly crying her damn eyes out she looks positioned the same way.. I can't say I've did a full study on it, but if she burst into tears one day and they just showed it over and over wouldn't that make it look bad for her???

One thing I am confused.. everyone hates her and wants her off, but she ended up with the most money, and got special attention from Micheal right? so... is it Jealousy, or just truly don't like her?

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    One thing I am confused.. everyone hates her and wants her off, but she ended up with the most money, and got special attention from Micheal right? so... is it Jealousy, or just truly don't like her?
    Oh they all hate her alright. I think you've missed a couple of eps. She plays the "oh me/poor me" act to a T. I think people are on to her about this. Something definitely happens once these men/women get to know her though. They all start to back off and quite quickly. Maybe she's a killjoy or she has body odor or something, but she's definitely offending the masses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast