+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neveen

If Neveen puts herself on TV, I have the right to think she looks like an idiot. Thanks for playing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I think her face looked better last night...but there's still something up. I think it's that she has big features, but then she wears big hair, big earrings, and big makeup. TOO MUCH Neveen for me!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized

I find this *really* creepy.
    Wow! That is pretty uncanny how much she does resemble Selena. Again, as hepcat stated Selena was prettier and more talented, I'm sure.

Couldn't figure out why people just did not like this girl until I read Craig's interview (thanks again Lobeck). I think she's playing the "oh me, poor me" crap just a little too much. She slipped right into evil without effort last night. Granted, she just got duped by her so-called friends.

Yeah, I'm sure Neveen thought those girls were more her friends and not Brooke's.

Is Brooke her friend? When the host said Neveen was staying, Brooke like, gave out this loud child giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Is Brooke her friend? When the host said Neveen was staying, Brooke like, gave out this loud child giggle.
    They both came back from a wonderful day of royal treatment and walked right into an ambush. I cannot imagine what either girl was feeling. It will be interesting to see Brooke's reaction to all of this next week.

FORT Newbie

What nationality is Neveen?

What nationality is Neveen? she is really hot

I'll take a shot at that one, and guess American.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    There is something disturbing about her lips - at least in tonight's episode. Can't put my finger on exactly what it was, but something just freaky about her whole mouth.

I totally agree with you!! They're really huge, ready to pop... like over-inflated bicycle tires. eww

What's up with her dad? He doesn't look at me, touch me, acknowledge me...my mother gave birth to me and that's it. ?? But yet...her parents are still married...so that would be a marriage of well over 10 years and he doesn't acknowledge her? Strangeeeee...... maybe he's a jerk or something, but the way she was describing him..he hates her. Eh, who knows.

I can't wait to see her get voted off. That whole "gangsta" talk she has makes me want to drive to Eden and give her a really bad Indian burn on her forehead. Really.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was sooo annoyed with Naveen last night. She started out soo good with her sob stories and everyone going on about how nice she is... but then the moment that she got eliminated she morphed into the witch that she really is. She should have realized that although she was booted, the girls had to pick someone. This is a game. It is not like anyone was going to take her out and shoot her. Also, she had the most money so far in the game since Mary gave her a parting gift. I would have a lot more respect for Naveen if she would have shown some grace. Now I hope that the other girls alienate her and make her time there miserable!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast