+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neveen

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Neveen...is my least favorite now. Just cause she IS so damned oily, she uses red caulking for lipstick and she tries to talk as if she's a gangsta. "My girl gave me 2 Gee's!" "Nobody has ever gave me 2 GEE's".. What a loser.

Now..what I like about these shows is this:

The way she and whatshername wanted the same room...so they go there and take Mary's nameplate off the door and Neveen tosses it (audio of it clanking on the cement) to the ground!! Now THAT was one of those moments that reminds me that this show will only get better. Hopefully.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Geez I have to say this: Neveen looks SO FREAKIN' MUCH like Selena.

O.O They look like twins.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    somebody want to clue Neveen in that the other girls only had 2 choices! 50-50 odds, no matter how you look at it!
    i have no clue why she got so personal and started calling the other girls names... which should provide fireworks in the weeks to come...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    somebody want to clue Neveen in that the other girls only had 2 choices! 50-50 odds, no matter how you look at it!
    i have no clue why she got so personal and started calling the other girls names... which should provide fireworks in the weeks to come...
    I think her emotional outburst probably shows us why the producers thought she was a perfect candidate for Eden

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Don't like her. Not a bit. She has three expressions: crying, shocked, and ecstatic. Drama queen in training.

Ick

Neveen is my least favorite... she just really gives off a bad vibe for me. I think she has a terrible attitude, and like someone else mentioned, she's too oily. I can't wait to see her go.

There is something disturbing about her lips - at least in tonight's episode. Can't put my finger on exactly what it was, but something just freaky about her whole mouth.

And then there are the bleeps and evil eyes she was shooting at the other girls who picked her to leave Eden (QuinnTheEskimo, you nailed it) - Is she a Toni or an Amy in the making?? Hmmm....

I find this *really* creepy.

Selena is much prettier to me, Frosty.

Neveen is not a pretty crier. Please don't tear up again, Neveen, it's not a good look on you.

During the ceremony tonight her chin was dipping lower and lower, and it gave her a very unintelligent look like she didn't really understand what the big lady was saying but she thought it was bad.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Stop hatin'. Neveen is cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast