+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Mary

  1. #31
    Premium Member waypast40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    526
    I thought her comment was "I have never seen this many black people in one place!" not that she had never seen a black person...It is still wrong for her to voice that,even if it were true. She did say she had never seen a black person's feet...now that is possible.
    I find that she is a very NICE looking woman, though it looks like no one else does. hahah.
    :

    I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

  2. #32
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaGirl
    I knew where she was from....

    you had earlier said but my fiancée tried to convince me that she could be from a small town, and have innocently had no contact with black people that is why I had said what I did about her "possibly" being from a small town.


    I guess it's hard to say so early on who she is going to let go as it is so early in the show.
    Sorry! I misinterpreted what you said!
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  3. #33
    ~*~Monti Mont~*~ MontanaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montana
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9
    It's all good croft!
    ~Monti~

  4. #34
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,873
    OK...seriously. She's TRYING to play the stupid lil innocent girly act. The whole "color" thing was really odd. Even if you haven't seen a particular "type" of person...YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO SAY ANYYYYTHING. I'm sure she was raised by parents and I would lay bets that they're so embarrassed by her right now.

    She's trying to play the innocent, ditzy blonde roll. "I'm going to bed..are you all going to stay up?"... "Alcohol eats away at muscle tissue..."... ?? wow.

    I can't wait to see her gone..she was my early pick to NOT like...and she still is at the top of the list. I can't stand that whole "I am stupid...like me cause I have boobs" mentality.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  5. #35
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    OK...seriously. She's TRYING to play the stupid lil innocent girly act. The whole "color" thing was really odd. Even if you haven't seen a particular "type" of person...YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO SAY ANYYYYTHING. I'm sure she was raised by parents and I would lay bets that they're so embarrassed by her right now.

    She's trying to play the innocent, ditzy blonde roll. "I'm going to bed..are you all going to stay up?"... "Alcohol eats away at muscle tissue..."... ?? wow.

    I can't wait to see her gone..she was my early pick to NOT like...and she still is at the top of the list. I can't stand that whole "I am stupid...like me cause I have boobs" mentality.
    She is also my early pick for least favorite (so glad she got the apple!!!) but I have a bad feeling that Fox might morph her into a good guy throughout the run of the show!!!
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  6. #36
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,873
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    She is also my early pick for least favorite (so glad she got the apple!!!) but I have a bad feeling that Fox might morph her into a good guy throughout the run of the show!!!
    I'm having that same damned fear. I really don't like her..even without the "I see black people" statements.

    She's playing a "Mary Ingles" role... doesn't see anything, innocent and pure. I call Hogwash!!!

    I'm almost tempted to bet that she'll claim the "V-card".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  7. #37
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    What really confused me about Mary was the fact that she said that she didn't drink because it was bad for you, but she has fake boobs. Maybe it is just me, but I never thought that filling my chest with saline/silcone was healthy for me, but I am not from Scottsdale....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'm almost tempted to bet that she'll claim the "V-card".
    I can just see her saying something along the lines of "I know that I have fake boobs, but that does not mean that I am unpure you dirty boy!"
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  8. #38
    Selling New Machines mrcorkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    What really confused me about Mary was the fact that she said that she didn't drink because it was bad for you, but she has fake boobs. Maybe it is just me, but I never thought that filling my chest with saline/silcone was healthy for me, but I am not from Scottsdale....

    EXCELLENT POINT!!!

    Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

  9. #39
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    EXCELLENT POINT!!!
    Thanks
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    am i the only one who liked her, guess i always route for the underdog. The fact she had a nice rack didn't hurt either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.