+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kassie

I thought "big haired country singers" were passe'?
    She's definitely going to be an interesting character.

Ya know...if she doesn't put her hair behind her ear, she won't be able to hear what people are saying to her. "wha...huh...come again...pardon
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Now, what was up with the whole short agreement last night? I thought that whole thing was rather odd! Add this girl is not fat (yet... she definitely could chunk up in the alcohol soaked easy life at a luxury resort!) so what was up with the whole fat comment????
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What's up with her and Michael?? Wowzers..didn't see that coming!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Now, what was up with the whole short agreement last night? I thought that whole thing was rather odd! Add this girl is not fat (yet... she definitely could chunk up in the alcohol soaked easy life at a luxury resort!) so what was up with the whole fat comment????
    I think compared to the otther chicks there she's a little on the chunky side. Or he was just going for the jugular. There are not too many women in contemporary American society that could handle being called "fat" in any form of the word. He was just proving a point.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think compared to the otther chicks there she's a little on the chunky side. Or he was just going for the jugular. There are not too many women in contemporary American society that could handle being called "fat" in any form of the word. He was just proving a point.
    I know, but it seemed a little below the belt. I would have kicked his little ass if I was Kassie
    Reality TV

No she doesn't have a tatoo around her navel (she has a belly piercing); Yes, she is employed and one of the most talented female singers in Nashville right now. She is one of the few who are able to solely make a living on her singing alone w/o acquiring another job to support her. She is spunky and fun to be around with a genuine personality and a heart of gold. She isn't afraid to try new things, so I think we'll see some fun things from her this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Peek19
    No she doesn't have a tatoo around her navel (she has a belly piercing); Yes, she is employed and one of the most talented female singers in Nashville right now. She is one of the few who are able to solely make a living on her singing alone w/o acquiring another job to support her. She is spunky and fun to be around with a genuine personality and a heart of gold. She isn't afraid to try new things, so I think we'll see some fun things from her this show.

I am guess that you know Kassie from home... Any insights about her???
    Reality TV

Quote Originally Posted by Peek19
    I have to question why she would leave the very fickle world of music if she was doing well and supporting herself with her first love?
    Colour me doubtful... when you are succeeding you don't bow out.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I have to question why she would leave the very fickle world of music if she was doing well and supporting herself with her first love?
    Colour me doubtful... when you are succeeding you don't bow out.
    Why would the fact that she's successfully supporting herself (assuming we take that poster's word on that) preclude her from wanting to appear on network TV to further boost her career?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast