+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: "Forever Eden" to premiere on Fox on March 1

"Forever Eden" to premiere on Fox on March 1

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER OR DOES IT? "FOREVER EDEN" PREMIERES MONDAY, MARCH 1, ON FOX

FOREVER EDEN, a new series breaking ground as the first open-ended unscripted soap opera, with contestants aiming to stay on the show for weeks, months and possibly even years, premieres Monday, March 1 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Beginning Thursday, March 18, FOREVER EDEN will air in its regularly scheduled time period (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

FOREVER EDEN follows a small group of people willing to take an indefinite break from their everyday lives to experience the opportunity of a lifetime by living together in a luxurious, tropical-resort-setting. These single men and women are ready to trade in their cell phones for suntan lotion, business suits for bathing suits, the "temp" pool for a swimming pool, in order to bask in the sun and soak up the fun and the longer they stay, the more money they can earn.

But this Eden has its own version of the serpent, guaranteeing that things aren't always what they seem and paradise has its price. Surprises and twists are around every corner. The residents' deepest secrets may be revealed or former flames and in-laws may show up unannounced, making waves in what they thought would be peaceful waters.

There will also be some residents forced out and replaced by new contestants armed with knowledge gleaned from having viewed the series at home. And although the residents will be earning money throughout their stay, those who throw in the towel and leave on their own volition could go with empty pockets.

If they can handle the unexpected, avoid being evicted and live without their friends and families back home, these contestants could potentially spend months or years as residents of Eden, forming relationships and creating their own storylines to ensure that they remain on-air as docu-soap stars and live the life of luxury they crave.

Will they spend FOREVER in EDEN? Only time will tell.

FOREVER EDEN is produced by Mentorn in association with A. Smith and Co. Tom Gutteridge, Arthur Smith, Charles Thompson, Bruce Toms and Kent Weed serve as executive producers.

Sounds like FOX just tweaked Paradise Hotel a little to make it less of a "someone goes home, and someone joins up weekly" kind of thing, and made it more of an "unscripted soap opera" like I half expected PH to be in the first place.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    ::wiping tears away:: (wish we had a happy cry smilie)

I CALL FRONT ROW!!!!!!!! (grabbing a seat quicky!) Yes..I'm being for real...think of it like the Star Wars movies and how the Trekkies would stand in the movie line for months. sad, yes..I know.

What I'm wondering...how LONG is this gonna be?! (unless I skimmed over that part) But they're saying it could be YEARS that they stay there. ?? Would the show go on for years!?!? Not getting that one. It's gonna be hard to not call it PHo2..wonder why they changed the name. FE doesn't have the oomph as PHo does. Maybe we should call it Feh! LOL Or Feeden..or Forden, or ........

Where's totoro, my PHo buddy!?!?!?!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Fox has said, in an earlier article, that they can run this as long as it's financially feasible for them. Whether that's 2 weeks or 10 years, no one seems to know.

And Maveno, we can call you FoHo's.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wow... It sounds good, but I don't know why anyone would want it to be on for a whole 10 years.. major crisis might erupt, people might die while taping, lots of bad stuff that is less likely in a 4 month show.

This smells PH...
    Uh-oh.
    I think Toni already sent in her application

I'll definitely check it out, but I'd have a much better feeling about it if it wasn't on FOX.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I almost posted this last week John.

My God, this sounds like a steaming pile of crap. The producers choose who stays and who goes. That means there's going to be a bunch of stupid @$$, sleazy shananigans going on. People trying hard to stay.

ewwwwwwwww.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    If this show anything like Paradise Hotel it should be good for a laugh. They should try get Toni on here though.

No, they should try and get Toni onto the next shuttle to the moon so we'd never have to see her on another reality show ever again!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast