+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: "Forever Eden" to premiere on Fox on March 1

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    Yeah! Where is totoro, Yellow Apple, CharlaFan, and all the other Paradise Hotel addicts? Time to reunite!
    Sadly, I don't think this is going to be half a good (or bad, depending on how you look at it).

I LOVED Paradise Hotel. Mostly because of Toni, but it was a good show regardless, and I don't know if it's gonna be a fair comparison between Eden and Paradise. Yes, it seems like the producers will be making the rules up as they go and all, but it's not going to be "Paradise Hotel 2: Trip to Eden". I think this is gonna be a great show, but just different enough from P-Ho to be it's own show.

FORT Irregular
    I'm so excited! It would be great, as a few people have said, to have someone from PH involved. . .

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    I'm so excited! It would be great, as a few people have said, to have someone from PH involved. . .
    Hey Emma!

Have you ever been on Fox boards? I remember an Emma who used to write the funniest stories on PH Fox boards. If you are the same Emma, I am a huge fan... looking forward to your stories just as I am to PHo2!
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

*seems better suited to the PM system than a public post...

FORT Irregular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    Hey Emma!

Have you ever been on Fox boards? I remember an Emma who used to write the funniest stories on PH Fox boards. If you are the same Emma, I am a huge fan... looking forward to your stories just as I am to PHo2!
    Hi! That's me! Thanks, and I'll definitely try some more stories if inspiration strikes! I'm so excited!!!

Hey guys, I'm here. Maveno you have GOT to save me a seat in the front. I'll bring the pizza and cooler filled with beer. You gotta have beer to watch trash like this.

I gotta tell you this. I was walking thru the kitchen last night and the tv in the family room was playing "Two Tickets to Paradise" and I went scampering in to see what was happening...it was just some stupid drama.

Looking forward to viewing in March. Just save me that seat Maveno okay?

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    This show looks awesome! I never seen paradise hotel, but this looks awesome. You know what would be cool? If they where paying someone to make drama and the rest would have to figure out who it is and evict that person. That would be cool!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ya know....Fox better GET ON THE BALL AND GET THAT SITE UP AND RUNNINGGGGGgg!!!!!
    And where's the picures of the guests!?!?!?! ACKKKKKK! GrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrr!!

funnygirl! You know there's a seat for you woman!!!
    I think the beginning of the show is going to be all about "setup" and getting people used to the idea..so it might not be all TOOoo interesting to begin with, oh...but I think it WILL heat up, and quick!!!!
    I can't wait to see what people bring with them, and how much! They "could possibly stay for years"... crap! I'd pack my whole house and drag it all into Eden...including the pets!

How DO you prepare to "maybe" stay for years?!
    Last edited by Maveno; 02-19-2004 at 06:09 PM. Reason: I swore. Sorry John..lil too excited!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm waiting for friends and family of those first guests to pop in and give us the lowdown on them.

+ Reply to Thread