+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 228 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Next Food Network Star

Premium Member

Re: The Next Food Network Star

I'm even more anxious for the finale after watching them on Rachael Ray. I am so over JAG, there is something almost volatile about his personality that just exhausts me to watch him. I thought Rory did the best, she is the only one whose show I would actually watch.

FORT Fogey

What????????????????

Is anyone else watching this?????

Premium Member

Yes! I can't believe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the kept JAG and sent Amy home.

Whoa nelly! I really thought they would get rid of Jag.

Then he ends up leaving anyway. Wow.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

Alright, I do not know how to do the hidden text so, scroll down.....

How on earth could they have kept Jag in the first place? All they had done was sing Amy's praises for weeks. I hope Amy wins. I know that I will be voting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2476041;
    How on earth could they have kept Jag in the first place? All they had done was sing Amy's praises for weeks. I hope Amy wins. I know that I will be voting for her.
    Because they wanted a latino to win because as we saw tonight that's the market they haven't cover. I somehow knew something was wrong when I saw the promos for that "Simple Delicioso" show.

FORT Fogey

I do not know how far in advance that they tape this, but I would think that the other show was in development long before it.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;2476047;
    Because they wanted a latino to win because as we saw tonight that's the market they haven't cover. I somehow knew something was wrong when I saw the promos for that "Simple Delicioso" show.
    i think it's interesting that the host name is Ingrid Hoffman

gee, that's very latino

----anyways, interesting twist wioth jag there at the end...didn't see that coming (figured it would have said he got locked up or something)

FORT Regular

I don't know what the judges were thinking any of the times they kept JAG. I thought Amy clearly did the best job in most of the challenges overall. I was shocked they sent her home instead of JAG.

I like Rory, but my 22 yr old son thinks she's an idiot. None of what they showed the judges saying, seemed consistent with who they sent home and who they kept---at least not the last four wks or so.

I wonder if they didn't just keep JAG, knowing they'd found out about him and see what he'd have to say for himself. I'm glad he resigned hiimself at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledhead;2476070;
    I don't know what the judges were thinking any of the times they kept JAG. I thought Amy clearly did the best job in most of the challenges overall. I was shocked they sent her home instead of JAG.

I like Rory, but my 22 yr old son thinks she's an idiot. None of what they showed the judges saying, seemed consistent with who they sent home and who they kept---at least not the last four wks or so.

I wonder if they didn't just keep JAG, knowing they'd found out about him and see what he'd have to say for himself. I'm glad he resigned hiimself at least.
    I also thought Amy was the clear winner throughout. We do not like Rory and her heart-attack-on-a-platter style of cooking. They already have last year's winner doing that style, so why would they need another one?

I did go vote for Amy, only to be disappointed that the way they have their website set up only one vote per computer goes through per day. So hubby was not able to vote. That is so unfair!!!

As for Jag, it's funny how they called his outright lies "misrepresentations." Despicable. And I'm sure the "exit interview" was soft-pedaling the facts. It made me wonder what really went on.

+ Reply to Thread