+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 228 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Next Food Network Star

It's coming back? YES!!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Sad news.......

Hans Reuffert was diagnosed with stage 3 stomach cancer just days after the final Food Network Star episode premiered. I wondered why I hadn't seen any news on him, he was my favorite of all the contestants and really should have gotten some kind of a deal out of it ( in my own opinion). Anyway, Hans and his amazing wife Amy are real troopers and are fighting this horrible disease with everything they've got. You can read all about them in his blog:
    http://www.livejournal.com/~hansrue/
    Let's keep him in our prayers.

FORT Fan
    Anybody notice Dan and Steve's show is now called "Party Line with The Hearty Boys"?

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Voting has already begun for the web finalist for the new season. Voting ends January 16th.

www.foodnetwork.com

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Next Food Network Star

BUMP!!! Competition begins again on June 3 AT 9 p.m.!!!! I've been awaiting this one for a while!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-01-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That is exciting news! We love this show at our house.

Guy Fieri ? seems to be all over the food network. Now if they would just retire Emeril...
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I find myself wondering what Reggie is doing now. I'd love some kind of update on him. He has such a great personality.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I want to know what Reggie is doing now too.

Nathan (the bald one) is on Discovery Health with his own show, "Lyon in the Kitchen". I can't stand it. He's the same old Nathan: condescending, pedantic and pretentious. It's a shame some other network picked him up, but no one has picked up Reggie yet.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102;1718346;
    Anybody notice Dan and Steve's show is now called "Party Line with The Hearty Boys"?
    I like this show. I wish it was on at another time besides weekend mornings. I'm usually not home at the time.

Re: Sad news.......

Quote Originally Posted by horsnhound;1709776;
    Hans Reuffert was diagnosed with stage 3 stomach cancer just days after the final Food Network Star episode premiered. I wondered why I hadn't seen any news on him, he was my favorite of all the contestants and really should have gotten some kind of a deal out of it ( in my own opinion). Anyway, Hans and his amazing wife Amy are real troopers and are fighting this horrible disease with everything they've got. You can read all about them in his blog:
    Hans Rueffert
    Let's keep him in our prayers.
    He was my favorite too. Now I know why he inexplicably, imo, did not win -- his Higher Power had that more serious challenge in store for him. Best Wishes!!!

+ Reply to Thread