+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 8/13 Food Network Star 13 Finale Show Discussion

Re: 8/13 Food Network Star 13 Finale Show Discussion

Yet another reason I really stopped watching the Food network. Jason is just too, too TOO MUCH too much for my tastes. If I heard Lord Jesus honey I might have broke my remote. He annoyed me enough on Holiday Baking Championship. I won't be watching his new show.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Re: 8/13 Food Network Star 13 Finale Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Yet another reason I really stopped watching the Food network. Jason is just too, too TOO MUCH too much for my tastes. If I heard Lord Jesus honey I might have broke my remote. He annoyed me enough on Holiday Baking Championship. I won't be watching his new show.
    Something tells me they're going to rein that in a bit except when he's doing a judging competition honestly. It's an easy to fix quirk quite honestly.

I also think some of it is from stress (not all but some) and that will definitely fade away now he's not cooking for his competition life. Personally I don't see him competing in any of the cooking competitions as an all star save possibly Guy's Grocery Games. Even then it's over the top as far as that show goes to begin with - he'd fit right in with the chatter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12