+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 7/28 FNS 9 Episode 8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers

Re: 7/28 FNS 9 Episode 8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers

I wouldn't watch Rodney's show if you paid me.

Russell tries too hard and it shows. Wouldn't watch him either

Stacey's on camera persona is simply awful. My God! Talk about a robot!

I liked Nikki. Can't believe they let her go because she didn't know the true definition of a rice pilaf. Unreal.

I LOVE Damaris. She may not be the best cook of the bunch but it's not like the tv audience is going to be tasting her food anyway. She's darling. Yes, she has had a few problems with connecting with the camera during competitions BUT have you noticed how relaxed she is when she's speaking to the camera during her diary time? She's marvelous. I think she's getting better and better each week.

Totally agree on Rodney. There's nothing at all that could induce me to watch his show.

Russell has become a tad more bearable, but his show wouldn't interest me either.

I would probably sample Stacey's show because I think I could pick up some recipes from her that I'd enjoy making. She can cook and has a lot of knowledge.

I enjoyed Nikki and I do enjoy Damaris and would probably try a show by either of them.

In previous seasons things have changed dramatically when they film their pilots and when the do their final challenges.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I know that it was the rice pilaf, not the salmon that sent Nikki home, but the fact that Stacey - her friend - who helped her out - gave it to her when she knew she hated salmon and couldn't cook it, showed me what Stacey is really like. She purposely sabotaged her friend, when her friend helped her in the same position. She showed that she is a cold, ruthless, ugly person with a fake smile and fake personality who will step on anyone to get what she wants. Personally, I don't want to see someone like that win.

As for PieMan - WHY?WHY?WHY? WHY THE FFFFFF IS HE STILL HERE?? What is wrong with these people? Is Giada f-ing him in her trailer on the set or something? He hasn't produced a decent pie, has no food authority, and can't speak an intelligible word. There is no reasonable explanation as to why this old creepy lunatic is still there!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    As for PieMan - WHY?WHY?WHY? WHY THE FFFFFF IS HE STILL HERE?? What is wrong with these people? Is Giada f-ing him in her trailer on the set or something? He hasn't produced a decent pie, has no food authority, and can't speak an intelligible word. There is no reasonable explanation as to why this old creepy lunatic is still there!
    Considering her reputation, its possible!
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Considering her reputation, its possible!
    Huh? Giada? What reputation is that?
    I've never heard a negative thing about her -- only positive comments saying how funny and kind she is.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234