+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/14 Food Network Star 9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: 7/14 Food Network Star 9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm not sure Giada knows Rodney is bad. She seems to constantly champion him over better contestants.

I'm counting Russell out - all over the map food-wise and his presentation skills are hit or miss - and more frequently miss.

I don't find Stacey boring - I find her likeable and very watchable.

At the beginning, I liked Nikki's concept better than I liked Nikki, but she's greatly improved.

Damaris for me is just - meh.
    Ellen and dzigner like this.

Watched the show last night with the hubby, who has a way of really getting to the point: "hmm, most of these people can't even talk, how are they going to make a show?"

Sometimes his very simple and direct analysis just cracks me up...particularly when he delivers it as such a no-brainer.

I guess that means a girl has to win...I wonder if they narrow it down to the 3 or just Nikki and Stacy to ensure one of those is the winner?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

With Paula gone.. i can see where they can use someone like Damaris to be a replacement of sorts.. even if this was filmed prior. I am sure they had some advance notice of that suit. I personally like Stacy. Nikki comes off fake to me, but that said i do like her. Nikki Dinky is not a good name for Marketing, but neither is Poon-Kinney.
    Ellen likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Damaris, but I don't want to watch her.

My husband just watched the show this morning and I listened as i worked. I had forgotten that Nikki helped get Stacey's cheesecakes plated - Stacey wouldn't have finished without her. Kudos to Nikki for jumping in to help the front-runner like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12