+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FNS 9 Star Salvation (foodnetwork.com)

Re: FNS 9 Star Salvation (foodnetwork.com)

Yes she won again. Robert Irvine basically said he hasn't watched anything related to the main show at all so that it doesn't effect things in the Salvation part of the show. He does a little related to presentation during the episode but no where near the degree that is part of the main show. His "Salvation" show is more like the type of challenges that they give on Top Chef. The last challenge was to make a dish using ordinary Potato chips that "features" the potato chip. Chris' was to salty. Lovely didn't really feature the potato chip other then as a bed for her actually dish.

Which is why I think she should have been sent home. The instructions were to make the chips the star of the dish. She used them as a decoration. There are definite shenanigans going on.

I was very surprised to see her so serious and focused though but after this obvious manipulation? I won't watch anything of hers if she should happen to win.

I can't stand Chris but at least he actually attempted to use the item.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fan

Chris isn't my favorite either, but I was really surprised that Lovely won using the chips as a crumble. Chris made a soup out of potato chips, for goodness sakes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12