+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 6/23 FNS 9 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/23 FNS 9 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Personally, I didn't like the choices for the Western theme...except for the chili. Spaghetti to represent spaghetti western was just dumb. And I'm trying really hard to picture John Wayne eat a s'mores in a western movie. S'mores are for kids on camping/Boy Scout/Girl Scout adventures....not cowboys. But apparently I"m in the minority.

Re: 6/23 FNS 9 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Personally, I didn't like the choices for the Western theme...except for the chili. Spaghetti to represent spaghetti western was just dumb. And I'm trying really hard to picture John Wayne eat a s'mores in a western movie. S'mores are for kids on camping/Boy Scout/Girl Scout adventures....not cowboys. But apparently I"m in the minority.
    On the American Baking Competition, Marcella (a judge) made an elevated s'mores. It looked really good and they should have done something similar. The bottom layer is the graham cracker, the middle layer is the marshmallow, then the whole thing is coated in chocolate. It looks like a bon bon and everything is homemade (except the chocolate, of course lol). I bet that would have gone over so much better.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234