+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Danushka Lysek - Season 9

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Danushka Lysek - Season 9

If you read the posts on FN's Facebook page, it appears she has NO fans at all. Not hard to see why.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    If you read the posts on FN's Facebook page, it appears she has NO fans at all. Not hard to see why.
    Yet she will be around for quite awhile.
    Little Sew&Sew and Duckyface like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I wish they'd eliminated her last night. The Peruvian girl was not going to make it on tv, but she was pleasant. I'd rather have watched her for another week than this one.
    Ohhhh, not me! She is hysterical and nuts. I would much rather her stick around for another week or two. The Peruvian offered nothing and was difficult to understand.
    Duckyface likes this.

Uggghhhh! I can't believe that Two-Token Danushka wasn't eliminated on this week's episode.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

From what Alton Brown re-tweeted tonight, a lot of people weren't happy about the results.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

So tired of her "poor me" attitude and nasally whiny voice and the permanent sneer on her face . . . what my Mom used to call a "puss face". If this show goes as others go, she'll have a good showing next week - a fluke to be sure - and then go back to being her inept self the week after, setting up for a bon voyage too long in the making.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Uggghhhh! I can't believe that Two-Token Danushka wasn't eliminated on this week's episode.
    My bet is the reason she didn't go was because the judges said her burger tasted good. The person that went home had both a poor presentation, low interest, and a bad tasting burger. 3 strikes.

It seems that in early rounds they give you more of a pass for bad presentation as long as your food is good. Later in the game is when presentation seems to count more then taste. Of course we all know in reality they don't care about taste at all since its a TV show, you at least have to pretend well that it tastes good. They at least need to pretend the people know how to cook (Guy Fieri I am looking at you )

I'd only seen her before on Chopped. She was a misery and I wondered how she got on TV for that. Now that I'm reading that she's had serial reality show appearances, well, I wonder who she knows and what she does with who she knows (I'm being polite).

Bad personality, lousy attitude - she's despicable all around and FN can't possibly give her a show.
    Ellen and dzigner like this.

I didn't realize she was on so many other reality tv shows...she is just trying to extend her 15min of fame.

She has no personality and I don't know how she modeled...besides her height and body she isn't pretty. She can't even smile!!!!
    Florimel likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Buh-bye!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast