+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Clearly rigged. They all have 2 contestants left? Come on! Why not just say that at the start?
    I agree. I think most of us figured out how it would go down, 1 person from each team in the finale. They should have just said that from the beginning.
    Allie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Regular

I like watching Kelsey's show as well. She is really good at instructing viewers how to do things. I was never a fan of Aarti and didn't think that her show would appeal to the masses, and I guess that I was right since they didn't renew her show. I watch some of Guy's shows but not his cooking shows. I remember that in earlier seasons, they used to allow the audience to vote so it will be interesting to see how the voting goes this time.
    wannasee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reneemac View Post
    I like watching Kelsey's show as well. She is really good at instructing viewers how to do things. I was never a fan of Aarti and didn't think that her show would appeal to the masses, and I guess that I was right since they didn't renew her show. I watch some of Guy's shows but not his cooking shows. I remember that in earlier seasons, they used to allow the audience to vote so it will be interesting to see how the voting goes this time.
    Count me also as not a big Aarti fan. I watched her show a couple of times and just wasn't wowed. I do like Indian food but it just wasn't interesting.
    cubsfan55 and sparklete like this.

Right there with the above posters re Aarti, something just never sat well for me and that was just this show. I've never seen her solo show. It's weird, too, because everytime Marti says, "They call me Marti with the party," it makes me think of Aarti...ugh.

I think my order in terms of who I could see myself watching would be: Yvan; Ippy...honestly, not sure I'd watch any of the rest. I don't dislike them and, in fact, I really like Justin (based on this show, definitely curious about the previous comment on his behavior to GF) but then, I love Alton but rarely can sit through an entire show of his. I like him in the more limited role in Iron Chef. Marti also elevated herself immensely for me this show but...I doubt I'd watch her. And Nikki...no question, she makes me feel tired and intimidated watching her!

Btw some of you really called it with everything being kept even among the teams the whole way. I would rather have seen them send home the ones who (I think) should have been and if need be, switch someone to the team of the celebrity who's short.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Right there with the above posters re Aarti, something just never sat well for me and that was just this show. I've never seen her solo show. It's weird, too, because everytime Marti says, "They call me Marti with the party," it makes me think of Aarti...ugh..
    I always think the same thing too! I want to say "don't say that!!"
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I see Justin for the win.
    I am all for that! I can't believe Marti has survived as long as she has. What I find annoying in her is the same thing the judges find "charming."
    She might be a great neighbor to have, but I would not tune into to a half-hour of her on TV.

Then again, I really wanted Guy Fieri when he was competing on NFNS. I thought for sure the powers that be would make him get rid of that clunky nugget jewelry. Instead, they have him keep it all on, add a few pieces, AND wear those stupid sunglasses on the back of his head. I can't watch one thing he does anymore.

That said, if Michelle wins, maybe she'll become Food Network's GAL Fieri.

Go, JUSTIN, you fun rebel, you!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    That said, if Michelle wins, maybe she'll become Food Network's GAL Fieri.
    Maybe they need to do a show together?

Justin, while original, comes off as a bit smug and quick to temper...
    ...Kinda exaaaaaactly like Alton...!?!

Maybe they need to do a show together?
    Well, that would be the only way I might watch something with GUY Fieri in it again! haha~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123