+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Justin tweeted to Jef of the Bachelorette saying...Hey! People on the internet think we look alike.

Well, it's really all about the hair, the height and the youthful spirit. I like both for their personalities. It's like what was said about Justin - people are either going to love him or hate him. For that reason the Network probably won't hire him as he is such a wild card.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Alton is going to be in my area in October for a show. I can't decide if it would be interesting in person enough to go lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Well on the web site, Martita is leading Ippy by 1 percentage point!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I was so glad to find I could watch this on Hulu! I thought this episode was a little strained, because Guy didn't seem to bring the same approach to all the teams. Didn't blame Justin a bit for not knowing if he was supposed to speak yet or not.

That said, I can't remember the last time I saw NFNS but was it always the same basic format? Not the three mentors but team and then solo challenges? I think some would really stand out more if not having to be part of the team. Also, do they come into the competition thinking of what their main style of cooking would be? (The whole POV thing?) Because if not, I'm really tired of Linkie, the "Dessert Queen." If that's all she's supposed to be, okay, but if not, quit falling back on that. It also didn't set well with me when she complained about being harrassed because of her accent. Really? Maybe because of where I'm located but people love people with accents. I realize wherever she moved to in Mississippi when young might not have been so kind, but as an adult, she should surely know that by know.

I keep trying to think who I would actually want to watch...number one for me is probably Ippy. He's different and I like the laid back. I don't know much of anything about Hawaii, but I would like to know more and I think Season 2 of Top Chef ended with the flavors of Hawaii, didn't it? I like Michelle - I can't recall from where I know her but I remembered her and that's pretty big (for my ADD brain). I'm intrigued by Justin, but not sure if I'd want another Alton-type show; I can hardly watch that, as is. And I like Yvan and Malcolm.
    Last edited by wannasee; 06-24-2012 at 03:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123