+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Airdate 8/1 ***SPOILER ALERT****

Airdate 8/1 ***SPOILER ALERT****

There was a commercial during tonight's show for a new Food Network show called "Family Style" that starts airing late August. Isn't that the name Aria chose for her potential show? I was listening, not watching, so I didn't see the visuals and don't know who/what they showed on the commercial.

Doesn't make sense to air commercials for the next Food Network star's new show if the winner hasn't been revealed yet.

Re: Airdate 8/1 ***SPOILER ALERT****

I wouldn't put too much stock in this, FN has already shown that they steal the ideas from their NFS contestants. The most glaring one was Adam. He had an idea of doing an internet/blog sort of thing where viewers wrote in and asked him questions, suddenly the network has "Ask Aida" but they made it up to him by giving him all sorts of shows.

I'm thinking the same thing will happen with Aria. They stole her idea because they liked it and had some other chef better suited to it and she will be given a different type of show to keep her quiet.

By the way, I have no proof that they stole Adam's idea nor have they ever admitted to it other than to say that "they had something in the works already when Adam was on the show and pitching his POV...." Hmmm...hmmm...sure....I never believed them and still don't.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;4019508;
    There was a commercial during tonight's show for a new Food Network show called "Family Style" that starts airing late August. Isn't that the name Aria chose for her potential show? I was listening, not watching, so I didn't see the visuals and don't know who/what they showed on the commercial.

Doesn't make sense to air commercials for the next Food Network star's new show if the winner hasn't been revealed yet.
    It wasnt Aria. And given that she has changed her PoV rom her first one, I dont think this idea came from her. I didnt like her PoV when she switched it and i dont think I'd like this show either. I wish she had stuck with her local,. farmers markets idea. that could have been fun
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I hate Aria. I loved Brad. I am so disappointed at the judge's decision to send him home and keep her. I can't stand watching her and had hoped the torture would end with their sending her home this week.

FORT Newbie

Family Style is going to be a show about a brother and sister running a restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread