+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

7/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

We've reached the halfway point. Use this thread to discuss the 7/11 episode.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 7/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Geez, Paul and Herb are wearing me out tonight. I'm listening to the show in the background and their frenzy is really getting annoying. Maybe it would be better if I actually watched?

I'm glad Brianna and Serena made up. Reality show catfights are exhausting.
    Paul got kinda "snippy" with Bobby, huh? LOL
    Tom shined.
    Brad messed up (Aria TOLD him to start the meat earlier) but survived.
    I like Herb but he really seems to ALWAYS be on FULL SPEED.
    I'm still liking Aarti and Aria the most.

I'm glad that Paul was eliminated. He was really wearing on me.
    It's just much too obvious that Aarti is the choen one.
    I liked her at the beginning, but I doubt I'd tune in to a show with her. I don't know if it's her voice or her constant looks of surprise when the judges praise her. Paula was the only one who felt the dish was way too "hot" for her. All 3 others act like she's the "second coming" and it's just getting too scripted for me. As far as Brianna and Serena getting along, I was glad to see that. However, I'm still not buying the Food Network's strong attempt to make me like them. Brianna is just too self absorbed and Serena just tires me out watching and/or listening to her.
    The Food Network seems to think that every viewer out there wants to watch over the top performers when they tune in.
    I just want to watch a show that makes me want to make a particular recipe. I guess I just miss the Food Network of old where they had some warm and likable chefs who actually inspired me to cook a dish.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

ITA norealityhere! I'm glad Paul is gone. And pretty much with all you said. I'm still leaning towards Herb as my fav simply by default :-) But Aarti has already won. I wonder what the other contestants think at this point? Like, do they also think she has won it or do they really think they are still in it?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

ITA norealityhere! I'm glad Paul is gone. And pretty much with all you said. I'm still leaning towards Herb as my fav simply by default :-) But Aarti has already won. I wonder what the other contestants think at this point? Like, do they also think she has won it or do they really think they are still in it?
    I don't think Aarti has already won (although it's pretty close to being hers to lose). Bobby really likes Briana. Bob and Suzie really like...Tom? Herb? (I forget now...I watched the midnight show.)

You can never tell what the judges are really thinking or what they'll do. That's how we got "Big Daddy".

+ Reply to Thread