+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 228 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Next Food Network Star

Re: The Next Food Network Star

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3112168;
    I was shocked last night when they called Adam safe before Kelsey. Kelsey did an outstanding job. She interacted well with her little helper and kept Rachael from hijacking the segment.

Adam has been very weak all the way through the competition.

Lisa was terrible once again. She was condescending to the poor little girl who had to work with her.

Aaron did a good job once he got past the faux pas of turning his back to the camera at the beginning.
    Agreed. I think Shane should have stayed. The only reason they are keeping Adam is because they think Mrs. Jane Q. Public will think he's hunky and therefore watch his show.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3113579;
    Kelsey has been slammed for supposedly "not cooking" during her segment, but neither did anyone else really. That is the point I was making.
    I think Kelsey is far and away the most talented of this group. She won the food prep demo and won last week for the dish with Shane.

She should not have been in the bottom two.

Adam has had several major cooking blunders with the undercooked food. I just don't think he is as good as some others.
    but thats the point.. she gave the only real cooking to do in her dish to RR. The Judges even said as much
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

After reading Bob's blog, I get the feeling that he has it in for Kelsey.

Of the group left, don't they all have at least one win in a competition? I know Kelsey has two that I can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3113767;
    After reading Bob's blog, I get the feeling that he has it in for Kelsey.

Of the group left, don't they all have at least one win in a competition? I know Kelsey has two that I can recall.
    Well, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint, he is one the major people the contestants have to impress, and Kelsey has not passed his "host" qualifications test. I have to agree with his sentiment, that when she knew she was on thin ice with Rachael, she "went into chirpy overdrive." That about summed it up for me.
    Susan

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3113814;
    Well, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint, he is one the major people the contestants have to impress, and Kelsey has not passed his "host" qualifications test. I have to agree with his sentiment, that when she knew she was on thin ice with Rachael, she "went into chirpy overdrive." That about summed it up for me.
    Cant agree more. She was like a Stepford Host on crack
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

I did not find Kelsey to be "chirpy" at all. I doubt Bob would be so rude about one of the male candidates.

I am watching both Design Star on HGTV and of course the Next Food Network Star and can honestly say no one on either show is showing any "star" potential.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3113833;
    Cant agree more. She was like a Stepford Host on crack

Be interesting to see if next week is her Waterloo.
    Susan

FORT Fogey

I hope to see Lisa fall apart next week. She should have been eliminated that first week.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3113517;
    Also her food didnt look at that easy to eat.. 3 round meatballs between 2 slices of flat bread.. im sure they would fall out. Not very kid friendly.
    One of the meatballs did fall out when it was picked up for the first time to eat. I was laughing my butt off because right before I was thinking that there was no way the meatballs would stay in.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread