+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 228 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Next Food Network Star

I am thinking Hans will be the final 2.

ETA: Hans, Steve & Dan, and Deborah make the final 3. Buh-bye Susannah!

The two finalists are Dan & Steve and Deborah. WHAT! As much as I didn't like Hans, he was better than Deborah.

It is now time for America to vote and the results are going to be revealed at the end of tonight's show. Wow, I guess the west coast can't vote. I thought they were going to give at least three hours and then give the results next week. I think it is obvious Dan & Steve will win.

ETA: The Foodnetwork website is quite busy.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 06-26-2005 at 10:33 PM.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Crap - I can't get into the fn website to vote! At this point, I think that Dan/Steve deserve to win. Deborah is too unpredictable.

Go Dan/Steve!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Crap - I can't get into the fn website to vote! At this point, I think that Dan/Steve deserve to win. Deborah is too unpredictable.

Go Dan/Steve!
    Can't get on to website either. Geez, don't send people there to vote if you haven't worked it out ahead of time. I did text a few votes. Anyone know if there is a limit to the number?
    I totally do not get the appeal of Deborah to the judges. I personally thought she should have left first and have been waiting for the ax on her since then.
    I guess we shall see with audience vote if I am in the minority with that opinion.

I'm for Dan and Steve to win it all. Rachel Ray was good tonight. She's one of my favorites.
    I knew Deborah was going to be in the final two because of the commericals. It showed her working on Rachel Ray's set, and I knew that is where the finale was going to be.

I would love to see some gay guys on Food Network!

seems somewhat unfair that them two guys will win

it is easier i think for them because they can split the work and play offa each other

debra and he daddy's herbs sucks , the fast talkin guy can't help how he talks he shoulda beat her out

she try's to simulate the rachael ray goofy giggle

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp

Go Dan/Steve!
    The website is jammed! Jammed and taunting me with it's "vote here" that leads to nowhere. *sigh* I thought they'd beef it up somehow for the onslaught of voters, but apparently: nay.

And dangit I was all about the Hans. I wanted Hans.

But I'm all for Dan/Steve. Ixnay on Deborah. I'm actually somewhat surprised she made it to the end: she's very pleasant, but without a special angle, I wouldn't be tuning in to see, "what's up with Deborah today," the way I would with Dan/Steve. Nothing that would make me specifically tune in to her unless I HAD to know the recipe she was making.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Dan & Steve should win. Deborah seems very jerky disjointed speaking. It should have been Hans.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

UGH, I lost all interest as soon as Hans got the boot.

I really don't care that much for these finalists, but I think I prefer Dan & Steve to Deborah. Actually, I like Steve....Dan kinds of bugs me. Hopefully they'll beat fakey-fake Deborah.

*I was sooooo glad to see slimpistic-slim-Susannah leave!*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread