+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 176 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast
Like Tree830Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Meatloaf.
    That's what I'm having for supper tonight. Meatloaf and salad.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Baked flounder, corn on the cob, and potato salad for hub and flounder and a side of broccoli for me.

That baked flounder sound yummy.

We are going to grill out tonight! I picked up some turkey burgers for me, beef burgers for eveyone else. (They are frozen. I'll post how they are.)
    I'm also making some potato salad, baked beans, and fresh corn.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^It was pretty good, Debb, but since I am on a 'no carb' diet, I could not even use any type of breading. I would not have fried it, but maybe dipped it in an egg wash, dredged it in flour and then bread crumbs, and sprayed a bit of olive oil or PAM on the bottom of the pan. I basically use olive oil flavored PAM and sprinkle the fillets with paprika and garlic powder.

Just by switching out beef for fish one time a week my husband has lost over 5 lbs and he isn't even trying to lose nor does he have a weight problem. It is infuriating to me.

Tonight was hard boiled eggs and sautéed zucchini as I watching hubby eat pizza.
    Debb70 likes this.

Pizza here- with salad and dessert to be decided on
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    ^It was pretty good, Debb, but since I am on a 'no carb' diet, I could not even use any type of breading. I would not have fried it, but maybe dipped it in an egg wash, dredged it in flour and then bread crumbs, and sprayed a bit of olive oil or PAM on the bottom of the pan. I basically use olive oil flavored PAM and sprinkle the fillets with paprika and garlic powder.

Just by switching out beef for fish one time a week my husband has lost over 5 lbs and he isn't even trying to lose nor does he have a weight problem. It is infuriating to me.

Tonight was hard boiled eggs and sautéed zucchini as I watching hubby eat pizza.

MEN!!!!!!!! *growls*
    Ellen and Eastcoastmom like this.

I didn't post it here, but I made a great nonhealthy dinner on Sunday. It was an experiment that turned out well. I had to eat in moderation though. I'll save it for special ocassions only.

It was fettucine mixed with chicken, broccoli, carrots, onions in alfredo sauce. I did use the lower fat alfredo sauce. lol
    Ellen and TripleGemini like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't post it here, but I made a great nonhealthy dinner on Sunday. It was an experiment that turned out well. I had to eat in moderation though. I'll save it for special ocassions only.

It was fettucine mixed with chicken, broccoli, carrots, onions in alfredo sauce. I did use the lower fat alfredo sauce. lol
    Sounds delicious -- and, really, not so unhealthy. A lower-fat alfredo sauce in moderation is a beautiful thing!
    (...especially with all the veggies...)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Sounds delicious -- and, really, not so unhealthy. A lower-fat alfredo sauce in moderation is a beautiful thing!
    (...especially with all the veggies...)
    I tried to be conservative with the sauce and didn't put a ton of it in. If I had to find fault, it would be there wasn't quite enough sauce. Still it was delicious.

Making... pasta & sand and I think I'll make a spinach salad.

+ Reply to Thread