+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 159 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast
Like Tree706Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Tonight was corned beef hash and poached eggs.

And then my son finished the meatloaf ;-)

Today is my son's 10th birthday, and he's requested chicken noodle soup for his special dinner. No veggies. Just chicken and noodles.
    Cootie likes this.
    remember to play

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma View Post
    Today is my son's 10th birthday, and he's requested chicken noodle soup for his special dinner. No veggies. Just chicken and noodles.
    LOL ..bless him happy birthday to him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^ Happy Birthday to your son. Chicken and noodle soup sounds good to me.

Beef barley soup for dinner tonight. I took it out of the freezer this morning. Missed lunch and am starving...going to eat shortly.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

After reading TripleGemini and coltnlasma post, two things I miss about my son having grown up and living on his own... no left overs and the simplicity of meal request.
    Happy Birthday!

Pinto Beans, (cabbage, carrots, red potatoes, red bell peppers) and Mexican cornbread.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 03-13-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Too funny! When I was a kid, I always wanted hot dogs for my birthday dinner. My parents would always ask if I was SURE that's what I wanted since I could have whatever I wanted. Then came the year I asked for steak.....and they asked if I didn't want hot dogs instead

I'm planning on chicken and sweet potatoes tonight.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Happy birthday to your son!

My son only started eating soup about two years ago. He goes nuts for his birthday (probably because he hates parties, so we stopped having them the year he turned six...that year, he wanted lobster). It's gotten easier as he gets older...last year, it was pizza :-)

I love reading all of your dinner posts...thanks for sharing! You inspire me and come up with some nice meals. I used to request meatloaf when I was very young for my birthday dinner. I loved watching my mom mush the meat with the other ingredients and she would let me help her. Once I discovered Mexican food, I requested tacos every year.

Tonight I had the other half of last night's dinner, which was a amazing pastrami sandwich from an Italian food cart. It was delicious on both nights! This is a week of meetings so I won't be able to cook until Friday night.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Tonight, we're having our Council of the Blind meeting. They have pizza there but I usually bring my own food. Tonight, I'm treating myself to a Son of Baconator and side salad from Wendy's plus three mini cupcakes. I got three cartons of cupcakes from Publix that have St. Patrick's day decorations on them to bring to the meeting.

I haven't had a double baconator since I started my diet in January. A few times I've been tempted to get it but the amount of fat and calories in it steers me away.

I hope Wendy's brings the Portabella Melt back for a limited time. That was a great burger, definitely worth a calorie splurge!
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Swim Team Banquet is tonight. I'll be eating crappy salad and not-the-best-pizza ;-)
    Cootie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread