+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 161 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree714Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

For dinner tonight... TAKE OUT! Friday night we usually do take out. I always want pizze and my hubby always wants chinese.

I love my crockpot too, I'm here. Throw everything in it in the morning, and walk away to supper hours later. I think it gives meats a better flavor too, cooking slowly all day. Tonight for supper, we are having fried catfish.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I love my crockpot too, I'm here. Throw everything in it in the morning, and walk away to supper hours later. I think it gives meats a better flavor too, cooking slowly all day. Tonight for supper, we are having fried catfish.
    Isn't that wonderful? The kitchen stays clean. And I have never had any bad meals when using the crockpot. Though, its the same problem... What should I make? I have a cookbook for crockpots... but like all things.. I get bored with the same ole same ole.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    For dinner tonight... TAKE OUT! Friday night we usually do take out. I always want pizza and my hubby always wants Chinese.
    are you in my house.?? Takeout Friday, I like pizza, hubby wants chinese. I like chinese now and then. So I think I am going to order in some Indian food.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 09-28-2012 at 10:58 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I buy meat out of the sale bin as long as it looks good. This week walmart had boneless skinless fresh chicken breast in the sale bin and I made out like a bandit on them. I have lots of chicken for the winter months. Since I am helping my sister raise her grandkids and I cook our big evening meal it sure helps to get the bulk items at a low cost. Being raise in a large family I learned from my mother how to make big meals and then have leftovers. My husband packs his lunch for work so leftovers work great for that and it ensures he has a hot meal at lunch.

Walmart has a lot of ground beef they clearance and I stock up on that for chili and burgers or to put in spaghetti or ghoulash.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    are you in my house.?? Takeout Friday, I like pizza, hubby wants chines. I like chinese now and then. So I think I am going to order in some Indian food.

I LOVE pizza. If asked... thats my choice of take out. Plain or with toppings. But... it has to be thin crust. My hubby ALWAYS wants chinese. I don't even like the smell of it.

Indian food? Like what?

I LOVE pizza. If asked... thats my choice of take out. Plain or with toppings. But... it has to be thin crust. My hubby ALWAYS wants chinese. I don't even like the smell of it.

Indian food? Like what?
    Various curries. Poppadoms, nan bread , butter chicken, all very very good.Its early and here I am salivating
    -Andy Rooney-

Isn't that wonderful? The kitchen stays clean. And I have never had any bad meals when using the crockpot. Though, its the same problem... What should I make? I have a cookbook for crockpots... but like all things.. I get bored with the same ole same ole.
    Have you ever made 'Crockpot Lasagna'? One of my favorites!
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Have you ever made 'Crockpot Lasagna'? One of my favorites!
    I have. Anything I can do in the crock, I will
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Various curries. Poppadoms, nan bread , butter chicken, all very very good.Its early and here I am salivating
    Not a big fan of curry. I am trying to like it though. Its a fight. We have an Indian restaurant near by... OMG.. nan bread and the chicken is so good. The only problem I have... (other than the curry smell) you have to eat sitting on the floor and they don't give silverware. Its fun... but messy.

+ Reply to Thread