+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 160 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree707Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I did as well!!! but alas, they have been tested and work wonderfully
    OoOoOoOoOh? Did it matter on the beverage? I just bought new wine too.

Care to share your favorite?

Just a Pinot Grigio, that we finished because we celebrated my granddaughter b'day( early) any excuse.
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks, everyone :-)

I'm here, I was a swimmer, too. We have an inground pool, so he's been swimming since he was really little (and he's been on a swim team since he was 7). He took the last year off from the club, so it's been really nice to a) see him having fun with it and b) doing so well.

And I made the soup (to get us back on track). Ham stock, cabbage, carrots, onions, and ham. He thumbed his nose at it ;-), but I had two bowls.
    I'm here likes this.

I am having a food hangover. I love Christmas so I will stifle my complaining....must stock the fridge with fruits for hood nutrition and cleansing.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Thanks, everyone :-)

I'm here, I was a swimmer, too. We have an inground pool, so he's been swimming since he was really little (and he's been on a swim team since he was 7). He took the last year off from the club, so it's been really nice to a) see him having fun with it and b) doing so well.

And I made the soup (to get us back on track). Ham stock, cabbage, carrots, onions, and ham. He thumbed his nose at it ;-), but I had two bowls.
    Its a great sport... Its nice that your son is back at it! I was lucky to have a pool in my yard too! I was always nervous the day of the meets... but once I would jump in the water it was ON! Made all-public. *pats self on back* *struts her stuff around* *fluffs hair* I was quite proud... as all my hard work paid off.

BACK ON TOPIC.... your soup sounds sooooo good... thats what I'm having sunday night.
    TripleGemini likes this.

I made a vegan potato soup. Pan cooked potatoes, celery and onions a little. Covered it with vegetable broth. Cooked till veggies were tender. Blended it till smooth. Added salt. It was pretty good..practically no calories. And I guess potatoes have a starch that prevents the soup from separating.
    You can do it!

Last night was pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy (which I made by blending the veggies and cooking liquid).

Tonight is eggplant parmigiano (with graffiti eggplants). Which reminds me...I need to go start the sauce!
    Lizard likes this.

Tonight was shrimp scampi on noodles.

Plus I made Peanut Butter Cup Cookies for the swim team, and then practice got canceled. So the boys (husband and son) ate half of them. (It was a new recipe, and it came out really good. And they both helped :-) )
    I'm here likes this.

We were trying to decide what to make for supper last night and my daughter found a simple recipe on Pinterest that we had all the ingredients for: hearty toast spread with hummus, topped with a slices of avocado and roasted tomato. I added salt, pepper, and parmesan to the tomatoes while roasting and it was incredible!!! We both had seconds.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Homemade borscht, garlic bread & a big salad. Dessert is yet to be decided on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread