+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 145 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

Pasta with ground turkey and red sauce. Made by my husband while I relaxed. Next up is a glass of wine.

School open house. Everyone had to fend for themselves ;-)

Last night's dinner: Chicken parm... made by hubby. Of course I supervised....

Tonight we are having leftovers.

We are going out , There is place where you load up your plate with good veggies and seafood, they stir fry it and bring it to your table
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We are going out , There is place where you load up your plate with good veggies and seafood, they stir fry it and bring it to your table
    That sounds interesting and yummy! Don't think we have such a place in my neck of the woods. Other than Japanese restaurants. Although they load up the plates.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    That sounds interesting and yummy! Don't think we have such a place in my neck of the woods. Other than Japanese restaurants. Although they load up the plates.
    Its a really a nice place You have a big bowl, pick your veggies, then beef shrimp crab etc. Then they have sauces peanut, hot, etc etc.Then you take that to the cooks, they do it all and bring it to you. Its very neat and the place is always full.We go early as its a short walk for us
    -Andy Rooney-

Its a really a nice place You have a big bowl, pick your veggies, then beef shrimp crab etc. Then they have sauces peanut, hot, etc etc.Then you take that to the cooks, they do it all and bring it to you. Its very neat and the place is always full.We go early as its a short walk for us
    That really does sound like a nice place! I would love to try that sort of restaurant.

Whats the name of the restaurant? I wonder if we have a place like that? Sounds like a place we would have in town... where all the expensive trendy restaurants are.

The Mongolie Grill.

It says we invite you to channel your inner chef and create your own stir-fry. Customize your creation at our fresh food bar by selecting from hand-picked garden vegetables, premium meats, fresh wild seafood, and made-from-scratch sauces. There are countless flavour combinations, so get creative! The result is a tasty and healthy meal, cooked to perfection by our grill masters and served fresh. Come join us for lunch or dinner whenever your inner chef needs exercising.
    -Andy Rooney-

Hmmm... I will have to google the place for sure! If we don't have a Mongolie Grill maybe we have something similar?

No doubt you're going to have a fabulous dinner tonight!

I haven't read down the whole thread yet, but this must be Mongolian barbecue. Yum -- now I know what I'm doing for lunch...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread