+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 159 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree705Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose View Post
    OMG. I'm heading out of town for a few days and wanted to use up the produce in my fridge that is over a week old already. I had no idea what to make so I used a website to suggest recipes based on what I had on hand...and I ended up making these incredible Greek Pitas. Sauteed chicken breast cubes with a bit of the greek dressing tossed in for flavour (I added some sun dried tomatoes with a bit of the oil when the chicken was almost done). Tossed in a bowl: 3 chopped bell peppers, a diced cucumber, diced red onion and crumbled feta cheese. Greek dressing: olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and dijon mustard. Served with pita bread (I had some naan bread so I'm using that). WOW! This is now on my regular list of awesome quick dinners!!!
    Sometimes thats the best! I often use up what we have. And the various websites that let you put in ingredients and come up with a recipe are a godsend. We just call it, fridge night. I know, deep---
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Fish tacos with lime cilantro sauce. One of my favorite meals.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose View Post
    OMG. I'm heading out of town for a few days and wanted to use up the produce in my fridge that is over a week old already. I had no idea what to make so I used a website to suggest recipes based on what I had on hand...and I ended up making these incredible Greek Pitas. Sauteed chicken breast cubes with a bit of the greek dressing tossed in for flavour (I added some sun dried tomatoes with a bit of the oil when the chicken was almost done). Tossed in a bowl: 3 chopped bell peppers, a diced cucumber, diced red onion and crumbled feta cheese. Greek dressing: olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and dijon mustard. Served with pita bread (I had some naan bread so I'm using that). WOW! This is now on my regular list of awesome quick dinners!!!
    WOW... I'm just sooo surprised you had THAT MUCH in your fridge! See... thats MY problem... I usually shop daily for meals. So, I tend to only buy what I need.

I have to learn how to shop better....

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm thinking of getting a Baconator combo from Wendy's tonight, with cookies later on while watching Survivor.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a Baconator combo from Wendy's tonight, with cookies later on while watching Survivor.
    Sounds good! I have chocolate chip ready for the show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Now you're making my sweet tooth wanting something..... hmmmm...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Soup and sandwich on this dreary, chilly day.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I decided to try the Bacon Portabella Melt at Wendy's since I didn't know if it was a permanent menu item or just a temporary item. I wanted to try it at least once before it was gone. OMG, it was so good!!!!!!!!! Like beef stroganoff on a bun.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

Teriyaki chicken with rice and peas.
    I'm here likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Soup and sandwich on this dreary, chilly day.

What sort of sandwich? I'm a give it all detail sorta gal.... OR just nosey...

+ Reply to Thread