+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 160 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree707Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

Last night I baked the chicken breasts & sauteed a huge pan of zucchini, onion, garlic, assorted peppers, & tomatoes. It was yummy.
    Tonight: Leftovers!
    I'm here likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I leave first thing tomorrow morning for Portland (OR) for a conference, so my dinners will be from various Portland restaurants. (Anyone got any favorites?) I get back Wednesday night and leave Thursday night for DC for the weekend.

So it will be a week from Monday before I have to worry about what I'm making for dinner :-)
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    We're having chicken and dressing casserole tonight.

Dressing? And that is what?

Really... I DO know how to cook.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I leave first thing tomorrow morning for Portland (OR) for a conference, so my dinners will be from various Portland restaurants. (Anyone got any favorites?) I get back Wednesday night and leave Thursday night for DC for the weekend.

So it will be a week from Monday before I have to worry about what I'm making for dinner :-)
    Sadly, I have no favorites... I just wanted to say...

BE SAFE IN YOUR TRAVELS!!!
    TripleGemini likes this.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends! Enjoy the weekend everyone.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends! Enjoy the weekend everyone.
    Thank you!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post

I wish I could say a few places and make it simple, but am not sure what part of Portland you will be near so think a link to Urbanspoon might help Portland Restaurants | Urbanspoon

I like trying various food carts - they are open all over the place, especially during the week. There are links to them in Urbanspoon. When I am visiting my son we sometimes go to ¿Por Qué No?, Produce Row Cafe or happy hour at Oba. Those are all in or close to downtown.

It is Saturday morning while I write this, if it is nearby you should head to the South Park Blocks to the PSU Farmers Market - there It is open until 2:00 PM today. We usually try samples of various local foods plus have pizza or a bagel from Tastebud. They have a restaurant as well as mobile food. If you go for donuts, Voodoo Donuts is the place to go, but expect a line out the door. Have a great time!

Tonight, it is whole roasted chicken for supper tonight. I'll probably roast red potatoes alongside the chicken, and maybe fix a salad as well.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

^ YUM ^

Tonight... its left overs. Chicken cacciatore (which was made in the good ole crockpot) and I'll probably make a salad.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Dressing? And that is what?

Really... I DO know how to cook.
    I am assuming that dressing is "stuffing." I feel like we have had that discussion somewhere on one of these threads. Some sections of the U.S. say dressing. Here, around the NYC environs, we say stuffing.

+ Reply to Thread