+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1754
Like Tree830Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner TONIGHT?

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    I suppose I really do need to cook tonight. I have some chicken thawed & loads of veggies in the fridge.
    Last night was Healthy Choice soup with an avocado on the side. And a Skinny Cow mint truffle ice cream bar for desert. Pretty lazy.
    I guess I need to redeem myself tonight.
    I'm here likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I suppose I really do need to cook tonight. I have some chicken thawed & loads of veggies in the fridge.
    Last night was Healthy Choice soup with an avocado on the side. And a Skinny Cow mint truffle ice cream bar for desert. Pretty lazy.
    I guess I need to redeem myself tonight.

    I love skinny cow ice cream cookies. The vanilla and strawberry is soooo yummy!

  3. #103
    Best Buddies Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Nap Time
    Posts
    13,254

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Whats for dinner tonight is.... A STIFF DRINK!!!!!

    I'm having one of those days....
    Great minds think alike! That's what I'm having, too.
    Cootie and I'm here like this.
    Count your blessings!

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Great minds think alike! That's what I'm having, too.
    I knew I liked you!!!! Just another reason why though!


  5. #105
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,870

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I LOVE breakfast for dinner! Or better yet... I LOVE dessert for dinner. So... my choice would be waffles. Thats breakfast... now, add some ice cream and chocolate sause. OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!

    Sooo... what sort of breakfast did you have for dinner?
    We had bisuits and gravy, bacon and eggs.

    Tonight we are having brown beans and mexican cornbread.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

  6. #106
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,750

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Tonight we are going to have a take away( haven't decided yet) I am looking forward to picking up our Turkey( thanksgiving here this weekend) and all the fixings.

    I might pick up a small ham as well to BBQ.

    That should carry us through all next week with leftovers for pot pies and sandwiches
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Tonight we are going to have a take away( haven't decided yet) I am looking forward to picking up our Turkey( thanksgiving here this weekend) and all the fixings.

    I might pick up a small ham as well to BBQ.

    That should carry us through all next week with leftovers for pot pies and sandwiches

    Mmmm... I'm packed and on my way....

  8. #108
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,750

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Mmmm... I'm packed and on my way....
    Come on over! If not, I can send you pictures we take
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Come on over! If not, I can send you pictures we take
    I don't think the pictures will taste as good though....
    NCLurker likes this.

  10. #110
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,596

    Re: Whats For Dinner TONIGHT?

    We're having chicken and dressing casserole tonight.
    nennie likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.