+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Celebrating lesser-known holidays

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Celebrating lesser-known holidays

I went back to the Greek festival tonight with my friend, Kathy. We had gone to an outdoor viewing of The Mummy (the 1932 version) and when it ended we still had time to get to the festival so I went to get my t-shirt. We ended up each getting a drink (she had Greek beer, I had a frappe-the best coffee drink I've ever had!!!) and we got some pastries to split. We had just finished our pastries and were about to go look at the booths when a friend of ours showed up with her boyfriend! We sat and talked with her for a while.

After she left, we went to go the booths and the a la carte area was closing so a guy carrying a whole tray of tiropita, spanakopita and other goodies offered to give us anything we wanted for free, so I ended up having a third tiropita today!

We didn't get to look at the booths much because they were closing but that's ok. I wasn't planning on buying anything there.

I had a really good time tonight so I'm glad that my friend decided to go to the movie today (I just found out about it this morning and called her at work to see if she wanted to go) and that we stopped at the Greek festival and had fun there. I think I ate more today than I've eaten all week but this festival is only here once a year so I don't feel bad about it.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Happy National Beer Lover's Day to my Fort friends!
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys

Time for the Greek food festival again! I'm going to go at lunchtime to see about getting my t-shirt, get a tiropita, and see if I can get a cake to go. I'm thinking I might stop by again tonight after work to get a frappe and hang out and listen to the music. Tomorrow morning, I'm taking my friend Kathy to the festival.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234