Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Coffee

Re: Coffee

Ew.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Newbie

I have a combo maker and it makes delicious coffee.

I have a Keug one cup maker at the office and love it. It's so easy and simple. I'm not saying it's the best coffee in the world, but for my purposes, it is. I get the Dounut Shop Coffee pods. THey are the best for the price. I would probably get Starbucks pods if they didn't cost a few dollars more than Dounut Shop brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have a Keug one cup maker at the office and love it. It's so easy and simple. I'm not saying it's the best coffee in the world, but for my purposes, it is. I get the Dounut Shop Coffee pods. THey are the best for the price. I would probably get Starbucks pods if they didn't cost a few dollars more than Dounut Shop brand.
    The Donut shop K-kups are what I bought too as well as a Hawaiin blend. A friend brought me some Kona from Hawaii once and I really like it!
    I may get that Keurig accessory that you can put your own coffee in and buy some Kona for special occasions.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

If you like a touch of coconut, Jamaica Me Crazy by Wolfgang Puck is great. The local department store I get mine from carries a large selection of pods & has great sales. I like to try one I already know & one new one each time I buy.

I have the little insert to put your own coffee in too. They work great, especially if you have a favorite coffe that you can't buy in pods. They are a bit messy to clean though, which kind of defeats the purpose of a Keurig.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Has anyone tried the K-cups of Green Mountain in Gingerbread flavor and Pumpkin flavor. I'm not wild about Green Mountain brand. I'm not sure how these flavored one are though.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Has anyone tried the K-cups of Green Mountain in Gingerbread flavor and Pumpkin flavor. I'm not wild about Green Mountain brand. I'm not sure how these flavored one are though.
    Somone gave me a Gingerbread as a sample ... but haven't tried it yet.

I noticed that Aldi's had k-cups in their flier.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'm planning to check out Aldi's.

I picked up a box of lemon flavored iced tea for K-cups on sale for $2.00 per box this weekend. I'm not sure of the regular price. I haven't tried it yet.

+ Reply to Thread