+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Coffee

MRD

Re: Coffee

I bought orange flavored coffee today. It was ok. I think it would have been better if it was chocolate orange. I looked for the chocolate beans at Fresh market, as I mix and match my flavors, but no chocolate. The orange by itself is just ok, but I think it would be dynamite with some chocolate flavoring.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3839120;
    I bought orange flavored coffee today. It was ok. I think it would have been better if it was chocolate orange. I looked for the chocolate beans at Fresh market, as I mix and match my flavors, but no chocolate. The orange by itself is just ok, but I think it would be dynamite with some chocolate flavoring.
    Chocolate orange *is* good! One of the local shops offers it regularly. If no chocolate-flavored beans are available, just add a teaspoon (with a French press, you don't want to add more so you don't clog the screen) of unsweetened dark cocoa powder to your ground beans.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3834647;
    What is a good substitute for Caffeine? I drink a lot of coffee but I have given it up for Lent. I need something else.
    Ginseng! But really, if you replace what you give up for Lent with a good substitute, does it count?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Anyone own a Keurig coffee machine? I recently got one for Christmas, and am wondering if anyone has a favorite place online to get the Kcups for them..thanks to anyone in advance!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;4137472;
    Anyone own a Keurig coffee machine? I recently got one for Christmas, and am wondering if anyone has a favorite place online to get the Kcups for them..thanks to anyone in advance!
    If I buy them online, I usually go through amazon. Though I usually just get them at the grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3839120;

Starbucks used to have one called Cafe Valencia that was chocolate orange flavored. It's was really wonderful!!! Even after they took it off the menu board, you could still order it until about a year ago when they finally stopped offering the orange part. It was all I ever liked or ordered at Starbucks. It was sooo good. Perfect balance between the 2 flavors.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;4137472;
    I've had my Keurig for over a year and we LOVE it! I buy my K Kups at Amazon (usually). We've liked the Donut Shop by Coffee People and often find them on sale there. However, recently I come to enjoy Folgers Black Silk - on Amazon (as of last night) you can get a box of 50, and the price is around $.55/cup.

Sam's Warehouse has the Folgers Columbian K-Kups for around $.42 each, a pretty good deal!

Another use for mine is my kids can make hot chocolate from the instant powders easily and without having to fool with the stove. They just run hot water through into their mugs. Like that!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4163449;
    I've had my Keurig for over a year and we LOVE it! I buy my K Kups at Amazon (usually). We've liked the Donut Shop by Coffee People and often find them on sale there. However, recently I come to enjoy Folgers Black Silk - on Amazon (as of last night) you can get a box of 50, and the price is around $.55/cup.

Sam's Warehouse has the Folgers Columbian K-Kups for around $.42 each, a pretty good deal!

Another use for mine is my kids can make hot chocolate from the instant powders easily and without having to fool with the stove. They just run hot water through into their mugs. Like that!
    I'll have to check out our Sam's Club store. So far, I kind of favor the Green Mountain K cups. The Breakfast Blend is good, and so is the Nantucket Blend.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;4164512;
    I'll have to check out our Sam's Club store. So far, I kind of favor the Green Mountain K cups. The Breakfast Blend is good, and so is the Nantucket Blend.
    We got a variety pack with our Keurig and it had some of the Green Mountains, but I honestly didn't care that much for their coffee (didn't try the Nantucket Blend, though). There are so many to choose from, it's hard to try them all (a great problem to have!). If you want to try the Folgers, they also have them in smaller boxes ($10 for a box of 18 I think) at WalMart, so you might want to try that instead of the big box just in case you don't particularly care for it.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm a hazlenut junkie, and I buy the large syrup bottles at Sams!

+ Reply to Thread