+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Trader Joe's

Re: Trader Joe's

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago on this subject. Maybe we can share some ideas.
    We can start sharing recipes over in one of the other threads :-) (Although I'm thinking that I need to start shopping at Trader Joe's more...sounds like they have lots of stuff I could eat!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3738752;
    We can start sharing recipes over in one of the other threads :-) (Although I'm thinking that I need to start shopping at Trader Joe's more...sounds like they have lots of stuff I could eat!)
    Trader Joe's also has sheets of info available in the store with low sodium foods they carry, also gluten-free, etc. for people who have to watch what they eat. I think they are the most consumer-friendly store around. Thank goodness there is one within 5 miles of my house.

I obviously need to get out more :-) I just discovered that the Trader Joe's that was about 3 miles away (east) is now 5 miles away (southwest)...there's a Petco in their location.

I also found a Five Guys. I think maybe we'll have burgers tomorrow night :-)

Well, color me surprised, I actually tried something at Trader Joe's that I didn't like. The chicken sausage raviolis were just ok and kind of bland. Considering all the different Trader Joe's items I have tried, they're still batting about .9999 with me, .

Oh, and the iced oatmeal cookies are super yummy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3740135;
    Well, color me surprised, I actually tried something at Trader Joe's that I didn't like. The chicken sausage raviolis were just ok and kind of bland. Considering all the different Trader Joe's items I have tried, they're still batting about .9999 with me, .

Oh, and the iced oatmeal cookies are super yummy.

I'm sure you know you can bring back the unused portion with your receipt and get a full refund. They are very interested in customer comments and reactions. Enjoy the cookies; they cannot cross the threshhold here for health reasons.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

This thread has been torture. I searched for the closest TJ's. It happens to be in Vegas. It's quite the road trip from here - on the other hand - I never turn down a road trip to Vegas. Hmmmm......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3742027;
    This thread has been torture. I searched for the closest TJ's. It happens to be in Vegas. It's quite the road trip from here - on the other hand - I never turn down a road trip to Vegas. Hmmmm......
    If you live in a reasonable sized city, I would send TJs an e-mail and get all others in your city who would like a TJs to do the same. Tell them you want a store. We did it here for 4-5 years (there were other TJs within driving distance), and finally we did get a store of our own. Just an idea.......hope it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3742027;
    ROAD TRIP!!!!

Try the chili lime chicken burgers. They're pretty damn good.

And the garlic french fries!! OMG they are so good!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

You people are not helping!

+ Reply to Thread