+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Trader Joe's

Re: Trader Joe's

Sounds like you had the perfect Trader Joe's experience, Gut!!

Had the buffalo burgers tonight. Very good.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

They just opened the new one that is very close to my gym and right across the street from a major supermarket in the area. I was thrilled to see that the store had very wide aisles - every other TJ's we have is almost impossible to navigate because of the narrow aisles. And, because of the space issue and high cost of RE in the area, they put the parking lot on top of the store. It's a pretty big lot, but it only has one entry / exit and that made it kind of a nightmare to get in / out of. Fortunately, as at so many TJ's out here, they have staff who directed traffic in the parking lot. Aside from the parking fiasco, it was a lovely experience. I think one of the best things is that they always seem to hire the nicest staff in their stores. Such a difference from the major supermarket that is right across the street from TJ's.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I wonder what's involved in opening a TJ's? It would seem there's a huge market for them. Every time I've gone to ours it is doing brisk business. I've never been there at a slow time. I wish there was one closer, but I'm glad I have one at all! Seems like it would be a good investment.
    Count your blessings!

Tried a couple new things today:

Sourdough baguette ($2.29): This is how baguette should be-slightly crispy on the outside, soft but not too soft on the inside. This is well-suited to soups and cheeses alike.

Blueberry/pomegranate green tea: This is in a glass bottle, 32 ounces. It is unsweetened, and I don't really get the pomegranate flavour, so I'm adding a little Torani pomegranate to it and shaking it up to sweeten it a bit. It's a great base drink though, but I'm trying to ease into the teas and so forth.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3675197;
    Blueberry/pomegranate green tea: This is in a glass bottle, 32 ounces. It is unsweetened, and I don't really get the pomegranate flavour, so I'm adding a little Torani pomegranate to it and shaking it up to sweeten it a bit. It's a great base drink though, but I'm trying to ease into the teas and so forth.
    I like that one, too -- but for me, it's sweet enough as is.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm totally crazy about Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers. They are so light and crispy and perfect with hummus and feta cheese on top.

I also tried the Dark Chocolate Crisps today and they were good. And I still have a few dark chocolate covered pistachios left, and they are really, really yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3680612;
    I'm totally crazy about Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers . . .
    Me too -- I think they should be called "Pita Bite CRACK"!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I tried the edamame hummus last time I went and it is incredible!!
    Count your blessings!

Kao

Oh wow, just bought some sesame huney coated cashews and MAN, they are delish!

*munchcrunchchew*

+ Reply to Thread