+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Trader Joe's

Re: Trader Joe's

The frozen fruit bars are wonderful. My son adores them. Caribbean is his favorite.
    I've just tried the Volcano dark coffee this week and it's excellent.
    Indeed, some things are carried there only seasonally, and off season I just buy them at Kroger. But I still love that store.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3536909;
    The frozen fruit bars are wonderful. My son adores them. Caribbean is his favorite.
    Indeed, some things are carried there only seasonally, and off season I just buy them at Kroger. But I still love that store.
    That is so funny because Caribbean is my son's least favorite so I have been eating them (wouldn't want to waste food). I didn't see the Vocano dark coffee but will look for them next time I am there, they sound right up his alley!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3536909;
    Those bars are OMG amazing. I love them. They also sometimes carry a blueberry ice cream that is to die for. But my favorite Trader Joes thing is the frozen mac n cheese. It tastes just like home made. It's noodles and white sauce covered in real shredded cheese.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

You all just reminded me that my daughter left a mango bar in the freezer for me to try. It is going to be a hot afternoon, I am looking forward to giving it a try after all the love thrown at the frozen fruit bars. Thanks!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

they used to have coconut ones - I loved those....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I was at TJ's on Saturday and they did have the truffle flatbread...I haven't tried it. I'm too addicted to the tomato pesto!

Right now though I am having the pad thai and it's amazing. First off, it's a vegan product, which I absolutely love as I don't eat fish or any of that jazz. It's in a little carton with a packet of noodles and a packet of sauce, and you heat it in the carton (taking it out of the packets, of course) for two minutes in the microwave. It's typically over by the pastas.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

My favorite "noodle box" is the Thai peanut -- but I also add the either the teriyaki or just plain savory baked tofu (cut up in little cubes) to it. Add a bit of salad, and that's good for two meals for me.

My favorite of the Fruit Floes is lime. I've tried the others and like them, but I always come back to lime. (Bet they'd be good dipped in gin . . .)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3539061;

My favorite of the Fruit Floes is lime. I've tried the others and like them, but I always come back to lime. (Bet they'd be good dipped in gin . . .)
    Now you're talking I love lime flavored anything...

I actually forgot about the frozen treat in my freezer today It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow so I will get it out then.

Edy's makes a coconut fruit bar that is to die for... not to take you away from Trader Joe's. I'll have to look for that blueberry ice cream. Since my TJ's is 30 min. away, I'll have to eat it in the parking lot. Hope it's just a pint.
    Count your blessings!

Kao

Thanks to whoever suggested the Lobster Ravioli. It goes SO GOOD with vodka sauce!

A new item to die over: Blue Cheese and Pecan dip. I found it when I was looking for the jalapeno dip (which they didn't have). Insanely delicious on crackers. We ate it all and I'm so sad now.

+ Reply to Thread