+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Alcoholic beverages

Kao

Re: Alcoholic beverages

Fruity, on the rocks, neat, I like it all! Does that make me a bad person? :O

Yardgnome, I think I'm going to try that cucumber drink!

MRD

I have discovered that menopausal women cannot drink white wine in the heat. It's like throwing gasoline on a fire.

But as Paul said: Bourbon from heaven=Makers Mark. But can usually only afford Jim Beam. He always seems to be on sale.

I do love a good Margarita, but can't do the citric acid anymore either. That = heartburn from hell.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Right now I'm rewarding myself for all my hard work today. I tore my living room apart, cleaned every nook and cranny and rearranged the furniture. So I'm enjoying a nice glass of Sangria on ice. Olive Garden has the best I've ever had but this bottle I recently bought is really good. I might have to go back and get a few more....

It's weird because I don't usually like red wine but my Sangria's have to be red. I really don't like them made with white.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I have discovered that menopausal women cannot drink white wine in the heat. It's like throwing gasoline on a fire.

But as Paul said: Bourbon from heaven=Makers Mark. But can usually only afford Jim Beam. He always seems to be on sale.

I do love a good Margarita, but can't do the citric acid anymore either. That = heartburn from hell.
    I really dislike that myself.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Fruity, on the rocks, neat, I like it all! Does that make me a bad person? :O

Of course it doesn't make you a bad person, everyone has their own tastes and preferences! That's what makes life fun
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Kao

I was joking around, SugarMama! ~_^

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Right now I'm rewarding myself for all my hard work today. I tore my living room apart, cleaned every nook and cranny and rearranged the furniture. So I'm enjoying a nice glass of Sangria on ice. Olive Garden has the best I've ever had but this bottle I recently bought is really good. I might have to go back and get a few more....

It's weird because I don't usually like red wine but my Sangria's have to be red. I really don't like them made with white.
    Sangria is the only way I can drink red wine. My cousin makes the best and she made 3 gallons of it for my daughters wedding. I asked her for the recipe and it's one of those: "some of this, some of that".

White Sangria is also very good. The ones I have had, have a lot of cinnamon in the white.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

Do you mind sharing the info?
    Count your blessings!

Kao

Okay, I bought some Gin, cucumbers, and lemonade today and will report back on the fabulousness of this drink!
    Ellen likes this.

MRD

Please do. That sounds good and refreshing for summer

+ Reply to Thread