+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cooking Websites

Re: Cooking Websites

I posted a few months ago about a book I got called Cooking With All Things Trader Joes. Well, the authors have their website up now: Trader Joe's recipes. There are lots of recipes (check the blog rather than the tab that actually says "Recipes") that aren't in the book and they have a contest to win a copy of the book every week this month (I think they plan on doing it monthly after December). Anyway, for those of you who are TJ's lovers, this is a cool website!

ETA: I just checked out their Gift Baskets page and they have some really cool ideas for gift baskets - all with stuff from TJ's and including a copy of the cookbook, naturally.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks for that link Critical. I got to the first recipe (Cranberry Goat Cheese Bites) and was hooked. I love goat cheese and will be trying that recipe for Christmas.
    CYA

You're welcome! If you're a TJ-aholic like I am, the cookbook is definitely worth the price. Lots of easy, yummy recipes

I'm planning on trying the Harvest Grains Vegetable Soup when I'm back in town after Christmas. I'll post a review.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

I and my friend pretty much use allrecipes simply and we like being able to keep my own recipe file and checking reviews for recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3214777;
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question, but my book club has decided to consolidate our recipes into a cookbook. They've placed me in charge of this task and need to know where to begin looking. There are only 10 of us in the group, so we don't need a lot of copies.
    Thanks for any help.
    Have a look at Self Publishing - Lulu.com it is a publish on demand site that you can publish books by the single copy or in volume. Reasonable prices. I write and publish children's stories and use it for that. You can find my books if you search for The Toybox Grannies
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

FORT Fogey

My favorite cooking website is allrecipes. They have nutrition info on all recipes and you can upsize or downsize them with a click of your mouse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123