+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Kitchen Gadgets and Gizmos

Re: Kitchen Gadgets and Gizmos

I bought the onion chopper they are always advertising on tv and I like the fine dice but other than that I am not that impressed. The onions stick in the top part and they give you this little tool to run through them to clean it with but it is more work than I want to do. If I was dicing a lot of onions then it would be okay but for just one I can do it faster by hand.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Does anyone use a Spray dispenser for their olive oil? I used to buy my olive oil in the spray bottle, but the store stopped carrying it. Then I looked at the dispenser you can refill with olive oil. They are about $9.00 at Marshalls. I wonder if they will become sticky and not be useable for long. Anyone know? I like the idea, but don't want to waste the money if I'll have to get another one in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Does anyone use a Spray dispenser for their olive oil? I used to buy my olive oil in the spray bottle, but the store stopped carrying it. Then I looked at the dispenser you can refill with olive oil. They are about $9.00 at Marshalls. I wonder if they will become sticky and not be useable for long. Anyone know? I like the idea, but don't want to waste the money if I'll have to get another one in a few months.
    Trader Joe's has a great olive oil spray.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I got one for Christmas almost 4 years ago now and it still works great I do a fair bit of baking/cooking with it too and have never found it to get plugged up or anything.

Looks like the NutriBullet has been upgraded with a new 4-blade "extractor". I just caught one of the infomercials. I noticed that in the Infomercial demos, they are filling the tall cup much higher than the "max" line, if that's even still there. Does anyone have this version? I bought NutriBullet last spring to make lunch at work. Maybe I need a second one at home. ;^)

They sell the extractor blade as a separate accessory so I just ordered one. I hope it comes sooner than my original unit did.

Where did you buy just the blade? What does it do? I still use my NutriBullet every day for my lunch drink.
    I just Googled it, and the extractor blade came with mine. The other blade is just for things like coffee beans and nuts.
    Count your blessings!

You can buy the extractor blade as an accessory from nutribullet.com.

My unit is at work. I don't remember a second blade. I wonder if it came with two and I just never noticed and I'm using the wrong blade...

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

My unit is at work. I don't remember a second blade. I wonder if it came with two and I just never noticed and I'm using the wrong blade...
    I don't have a Nutribullet ... but the manual is on line and there are photos of the extractor blade that they are calling brand new" as well as that other "milling blade" in the on-line manual. the extractor blade is pictured on pages 19 through about 26. Maybe you could make a comparison with yours??

http://www.nutribullet.com/themes/36...let_Manual.pdf

I think I need one of these. I want to feel energetic!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

Didn't you get yours after me? Mine came with both. There was a small cup and the other blade and rim protectors I don't use under my cabinets somewhere.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread