+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Kitchen Gadgets and Gizmos

Re: Kitchen Gadgets and Gizmos

WOW, pikachu, how awesome! I wonder...do all of those wonderful smells increase productivity or make everyone daydream of being at home on a Sunday morning?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I think it helps productivity until about an hour before the bread is done. That's when it starts smelling really good and people from other offices find excuses to come visit our office and exclaim over the bread. lol!

I think it has made those of us in the office feel more closely-knit and it creates something positive in the workplace when usually we only had negative things to deal with. I know baking has helped my stress levels. That's a more comfortable environment for me.

Probably like any fad, this will go for a while and then slowly taper off but I sure am enjoying it for the moment!

Excellent!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I love blender drinks as part of my regular health food regime. I have a juicer, but only use it off and on - hate throwing away all the fiber. I had been using my Ninja, which is excellent, for my school lunch drinks and my daughter's Magic Bullet for smaller things. Well, she took the Bullet back to school with her after Christmas and I just don't want to get the huge Ninja out for salad dressing or frozen banana "ice cream". Then last week I saw an infomercial for the NutriBullet (by Magic Bullet) that is the best of both worlds. It has different size cups for different jobs and totally liquidates anything you put in it, like flax seeds in with the other ingredients! My Ninja doesn't do that. I ordered it and have used it for 2 days now - excellent! I may even move the Ninja into the cupboard because the NutriBullet takes up a lot less room
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I love blender drinks as part of my regular health food regime. I have a juicer, but only use it off and on - hate throwing away all the fiber. I had been using my Ninja, which is excellent, for my school lunch drinks and my daughter's Magic Bullet for smaller things. Well, she took the Bullet back to school with her after Christmas and I just don't want to get the huge Ninja out for salad dressing or frozen banana "ice cream". Then last week I saw an infomercial for the NutriBullet (by Magic Bullet) that is the best of both worlds. It has different size cups for different jobs and totally liquidates anything you put in it, like flax seeds in with the other ingredients! My Ninja doesn't do that. I ordered it and have used it for 2 days now - excellent! I may even move the Ninja into the cupboard because the NutriBullet takes up a lot less room
    That is a good idea. I have the Vitamix that I use because we are a family of 5 so I never think about individual sized portions. I love it so much but it is pretty huge on my counter.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I just googled it - the base is huge! Is it really powerful?
    Count your blessings!

Then last week I saw an infomercial for the NutriBullet (by Magic Bullet) that is the best of both worlds. I ordered it and have used it for 2 days now - excellent!
    I succumbed to the infomercial yesterday and ordered the NutriBullet. Relieved to see someone here thinks it's ok! LOL I have wanted a blender that really pulverized, recalled that the Magic Bullet is well liked (in my cat care circles), and thought this might be the answer for considerably less than the high end blenders would cost. Plus it looks easy to clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I succumbed to the infomercial yesterday and ordered the NutriBullet. Relieved to see someone here thinks it's ok! LOL I have wanted a blender that really pulverized, recalled that the Magic Bullet is well liked (in my cat care circles), and thought this might be the answer for considerably less than the high end blenders would cost. Plus it looks easy to clean.
    I have been looking at this( and looking) I do hope you like it. I love a smoothie in the morning and hate the blender I have.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just googled it - the base is huge! Is it really powerful?
    Sorry I never saw this. It is so very powerful. The chefs are using it on pretty well every cooking show now. You can make nut butters out of nothing but nuts, soups that get hot because the blade is so strong it makes heat.

Super expensive but I had killed 3 blenders in my marriage so for the investment and warranty it is worth it.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Does anyone know what happens to the fiber function when the fiber item is pulverized?

+ Reply to Thread