+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Kitchen Gadgets and Gizmos

Re: Kitchen Gadgets and Gizmos

Some of scarlet, tangerine, sunflower, peacock, then some bowls in shamrock and cobalt. I can't wait!

About the email notifications, you have to redeem it within 48 hours so don't sign up unless you're ready to buy.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Wondering if anyone here owns (and uses) a waffle cone maker?

Was thinking of asking for the Chef's Choice model for Mother's Day, like this:

Chef''sChoiceŽ International PizzelleProŽ Express Bake™ - Bed Bath & Beyond
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

A waffle cone maker sounds like fun, but I'm reading 3 3" pizzelles. Is there a separate plate for one large one? 'Cause that would make 3 teeny tiny cones.
    Count your blessings!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Ok, let me try it again. Different link this time

Amazon.com: Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker: Kitchen & Dining

Pizzelles are basically the same thing, only smaller as you have already noticed. You could roll it up cone style, but you wouldn't be able to get much ice cream in it.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

That does look like fun.
    Count your blessings!

My mother is the master of pizzelle's. She makes them several dozens at a time, everyone loves them. But when I think of waffle cones, to me, its not the same at all as pizzelle's. I would think its a totally different recipie. Oh my, I could never have a waffle cone maker in my home! That is my total downfall, I would have a waffle cone ice cream everyday if I could. Its an adventure for me, I love to break off pieces and scoop up the ice cream with it.

What a fabulous idea Little! Let us know if you get one!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895509;
    My mother is the master of pizzelle's. She makes them several dozens at a time, everyone loves them. But when I think of waffle cones, to me, its not the same at all as pizzelle's. I would think its a totally different recipie. Oh my, I could never have a waffle cone maker in my home! That is my total downfall, I would have a waffle cone ice cream everyday if I could. Its an adventure for me, I love to break off pieces and scoop up the ice cream with it.

What a fabulous idea Little! Let us know if you get one!

I agree GA I could never have on either.........the best part is the cone and waffle ones are my favorite. Marble Slab Creamery has the best cones and fill it with cheese cake ice cream.........yummy

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3895510;
    I agree GA I could never have on either.........the best part is the cone and waffle ones are my favorite. Marble Slab Creamery has the best cones and fill it with cheese cake ice cream.........yummy
    Really???? I know what I'm having next week in Florida at my favourite Marble Slab Creamery!!! My mouth is watering!

I discovered Marble Slab in Florida last year, we don't have any around here.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895515;
    Really???? I know what I'm having next week in Florida at my favourite Marble Slab Creamery!!! My mouth is watering!

I discovered Marble Slab in Florida last year, we don't have any around here.
    I might have to make a trip to the mall to get an ice cream cone.......I haven't had one in a while. Marble Slab has great ice cream it's just a little pricey.

Its one of those treats you can't have to often. The first time I discovered that place it was $25 or something like that for 3. The rest of the trip we couldn't stop talking about how pricey it was but at the same time, we'd all go back!

+ Reply to Thread