+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree418Likes

Thread: General Food Talk

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: General Food Talk

I need some chili!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I still think you could ask out of concern, not accusing her. Especially since it could really affect your dad's health.
    I'm going to get some of the cookware that you can use metal on and try to replace all the old stuff. I'm try to handle it delicately.

We were on the same flight as some famous cooking channel chef. My daughter recognized her, but I don't get those channels so I'm clueless and don't even remember her name... middle aged, bleach blonde, crazy hair, knee-length straight skirt (my daughter says that is her "look"). Anyone know who she is?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    We were on the same flight as some famous cooking channel chef. My daughter recognized her, but I don't get those channels so I'm clueless and don't even remember her name... middle aged, bleach blonde, crazy hair, knee-length straight skirt (my daughter says that is her "look"). Anyone know who she is?
    Anne Burrell. I knew when you said crazy hair that was probably her. I googled and found she wears a cowgirl skirt in the kitchen. Odd.....lol She's on the Food Network.

Anne Burrell : Food Network

That looks like the hair! She was on the flight from Paris to JFK.
    Count your blessings!

Was she flying first class? I'm nosey! lol

Yes... it was the flight that got in late because the cargo door was stuck and they couldn't load the luggage. Most people on it missed their connections and had to sleep in the airport, but she had a car waiting for her.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I see myself trying the Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger today. I've avoided it for about 2 weeks, so far, but GMA did a spot on them this morning and talked about how good people said they were. I am usually disappointed by something that the advertisers pump up to look and taste sooooo good; you'd think I'd never heard of food stylists that get paid to dupe you, but I'm going for it again! I'll deserve what I get when I pay waaaay too much and have my disappointment!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let us know how it is. I'm not too big on burgers. I'm glad of that, but sometimes I'll have one. Does it have pretzels on it? I haven't heard of it.

I have NO idea; I'm just feeling in a cheeseburger mood. Some days are just like that, and I think today is my day!
    They don't happen often but, when they do, I will indulge myself, as a stroke, just in case I'm getting ready to die. I don't want to arrive at the pearly gates annoyed because I have deprived myself of something I wanted!

God don't like ugly!
    Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread