+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree381Likes

Thread: General Food Talk

Re: General Food Talk

Valentine's dinner I made today - heartshaped meatloaf, homemade heartshaped perogies, roasted green beans and heartshaped pineapple upside down cake

Oops, sorry they're so big

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4192694;
    Oops, sorry they're so big
    Awesome! Too bad nobody's invented (yet) a "click-n-sniff" because it looks great!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember, years ago, when there was a commercial for some antacid (I think) about a newlywed woman with a baby voice and a lisp who had made her husband a heartshaped meatloaf that she was very proud of; he needed antacid!

YOU had additional goodies!!! Looks great!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4192712;
    I remember, years ago, when there was a commercial for some antacid (I think) about a newlywed woman with a baby voice and a lisp who had made her husband a heartshaped meatloaf that she was very proud of; he needed antacid!
    Alka Seltzer, right? "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Marshmallowed meatballs!!
    The best commercial ever. It won a Clio for the agency. Alka Seltzer was the product.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

grapenuts, thanks for sharing! Even your dinnerware has hearts on it! So, I'm guessing you really, really like Valentine's Day? Awesome!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has anyone had Wendy's Panini Melt....the breakfast food? Once upon a time, Wendy's used to have a fabulous breakfast sandwich, but then they stopped doing breakfast. Breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day, as long as it is not sweet!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

grapenuts: That looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing

Last week I mentioned I saw for the first time "Two Fat Ladies" -- it's on tonight at 10:00 on The Cooking Channel (DirecTV channel 232), in case you're a fan and want to watch it.

Two Fat Ladies : Cooking Channel

+ Reply to Thread