Help!!! I have a bumper crop of black raspberries this year and have already harvested and processed quite a bit. But I went out today and they looked fuzzy. On closer inspection it looks like mold in between the individual tiny bulbs on each berry. Is my imagination running away with me? Are they edible? What if I cook them (pies, jam)? or put them in an acid bath - lemon juice or something? I mean, I could probably fill 5 or 6 gallon bags with what's still on the bushes, but I don't want to waste my time picking them in this heat if they're inedible.