Closed Thread
Page 4 of 773 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes

FORT Fogey
    yep,, good one,, we like to do carmel for carmel apple dip too! you can add rum and stuff like that too,, they make mini crocks for dips that are great!

Okay it looks to me like you want to do a thread for recipes submitted by FORT members for a book that you are going to give a crabby person named Helen who has a television show? Is that right? Okay well organize yourselves. This is a great idea and I would love to put a recipe in that you can make in a crockpot or on the stovetop. Someone start a thread call it Helen's stuff and we each post a recipe and get a collection going. When you have enough recipes, at least one from every member of the FORT, there's your book. John you could put a thumbtack on the thread to keep it up top, this may take some time for everyone to get around to looking up recipes and submitting them. If I misunderstood and have no idea what I am talking about here, then please excuse me. I am dealing with an addiction here. I am half crazed. LOL

I thought the cookbook idea was a fundraiser for supporting the FORT, but if I am wrong let me know. I am willing to supply a recepe for whatever reason. Hehe!

If this really happens then the Fort members can put their pic or their favorite av that they are known by under the recepe next to their name.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Hey a fundraiser is even a better idea. Who is Helen and why is she crabby? Anyways do we think we can get this bound and sell it on e-bay? My son says you can sell your underwear on there, EVERYTHING sells on E-Bay.

FORT Fogey
    yes a fundraiser for the FORT,, CB Helen was on the last Survivor,, she talked about things she cooked all the time..

I dunno, it sounds interesting enough.

Helen was like Bubba on Forrest Gump...It was all recipes all the time, while they're all eating roots and berries and coconut milk.

Bubba on Forrest Gump,,, that was funny John.

She was, it was funny, they're all starving to death, and she's babbling on like "you take 3 cups of sugar, a cup of flour, a pinch of salt, and a cup of walnuts. You don't have to use walnuts if you don't like them, I sometimes do it with raisins instead. Then you boil it until it's a glaze, and spread it on top of a cookie sheet..." You could SEE the daggers in the other tribemates' eyes.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The other tribe members were asking her half the time though (I thought).

John, do we have contact info for Helen? She might like our site
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

John, I didn't follow survivor but I would hate like heck to be on a deserted island with her. Isn't that the show where they eat all the live bugs and rodents they can find? Gross! I think I will stick with The Osbournes. The last time I saw that show, the wife was throwing hams at her neighbors which is a heck of a lot better than bugs! Thats for sure.

Closed Thread