Closed Thread
Page 3 of 773 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes

Hey that sounds great. Especially since I have no idea how to cook chicken breasts other than to bread and fry them which gets boring. By the way, Zhora, I have been collecting recipes from family and friends for the last 20 years and now have almost a book of family recipes and I would like to know if I can put this recipe into my collection which is called "Family Treasures" and if that is okay, I would like you to name your recipe (e.g. Zhora's whatever).

I'll bet money Helen from S5 will find her way to this thread eventually. I hope she posts some of her ideas here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Zhora, I love that recipe! I'm SO using it. Any recipe that explicitly says "not the reduced-fat kind" is right up my alley.

I think I'm gonna try Z's recipe this weekend, too!

Originally posted by John
    Zhora, I love that recipe! I'm SO using it. Any recipe that explicitly says "not the reduced-fat kind" is right up my alley.
    I'm with you John. That reduced fat stuff is nasty.

ClaraBella, feel free to use Zhora's Favorite Crockpot Chicken recipe however you like.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG Zhora! I just printed this out and (seriously) was thinking about going to the grocery store! YUM! I never thought about putting cheese in the crockpot!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Oh yum,, I am doing this one definately,,
    You can keep cheese dip warm in the crock pot,, its great,,
    velveeta, rotel, and tons of cumin,, keeps it hot for parties,, ie SuperBowl !
    I am telling you John we need a FORT cookbook fundraiser,, we could do well,, and I BET Helen would buy one or at least submit a few of her best ideas!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    CB, thank you for submitting this thread!!!

We gotta somehow contact Helen. Listening to her on the show she sounds like a really good cook!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I agree BF,, we need to get here here!! but she can't be crabby!!!

I love the FORT cookbook idea. I bet Helen would not be crabby at all in her normal envoronment.

We used the crockpot to keep the cheese dip warm. Mom likes to add browned ground beef to her dip.

We also keep the spiced cider hot at parties too, just in a different crock.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Closed Thread