+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/29 Reunion Show Discussion***Spoilers***

Looks like the edited the H*** out of this show....hope more footage is on the DVD set.......

Think the Flav and NY connection bugs Delishis just a little bit?????

Quote Originally Posted by anya123;2121883;
    they should have told us what each of the girls are now up to
    agreed. I thought a lot of it was been there, done that. I think Crazy can sing, guess it's a matter of taste. She sings better than Flav. Flav really doesn't have a good rap voice. That song was not pleasant to hear. I won't be buying it.

NY-nothing added really
    Delicious--saw some pictures online that were couchie of her. Don't buy the goody goody thing. Her name is London Charles, bet that's a stange name.

Boots--She's a hoe

This show can't be real. But entertainment purposes only.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by Weinie;2122110;
    agreed. I thought a lot of it was been there, done that. I think Crazy can sing, guess it's a matter of taste. She sings better than Flav. Flav really doesn't have a good rap voice. That song was not pleasant to hear. I won't be buying it.

NY-nothing added really
    Delicious--saw some pictures online that were couchie of her. Don't buy the goody goody thing. Her name is London Charles, bet that's a stange name.

Boots--She's a hoe

This show can't be real. But entertainment purposes only.
    OK, first of all, what made you think this show was real, in the sense of being representative of what would really go down, given the underlying premise(s)? So many "reality" TV shows, like this one, are heavily staged, and scripted - if not overtly, then covertly. "...Entertainment purposes only" is a much better description of what is real about this show. As I've posted here, before, look at the credits as they roll: The production company is called "Mindless Entertainment". It IS, what it IS. In my opinion, anything more that is grounded in absolute reality is gravy.

That said:

1. i agree with you about Tiffany/NY.
    2. Regarding Delicious, I, too, have seen her, uh, "pictorials" online, e.g., on MySpace. And, those photos are definitely geared for the men's magazine/adult entertainment market. But, hey, maybe her game/angle is presentation of the "classier", more "home-spun" variety of that image...... Whatever...I've seen countless other women before her try to do the same, as they come into the public eye, in that manner. London (if that's her name) is just a "baby girl", out here. My question about her and this reunion ep: Where's the footage (shown in some previews) when her daughter shows up to meet Flav on this special ep? Is it on "V-Spot", or will it be on the DVD?
    3. Boots as a 'ho - Well, DUH!...... As if SHE was in the minority of those candidates during this season that WEREN'T...... My first question: WTF was up with her hair-do??? That was a hot mess, beyond most crazy-azzed 'dos that I've seen, for quite some time (including those "hi-rise" 'dos, from a few years back... My second question: Where is the footage (again, in a preview) that I saw, when Boots said that she ended her "celibacy"? It must be on "V-Spot" or the upcoming DVD, 'cause I didn't see it on the reunion ep.
    4. Krazy - In my opinion, she can't sing - plain and simple. Now, THAT is reality. And, I think that the gal did come on this show to hopefully further her music career. Again, some REALITY... But, on the other hand, ss it was entertaining, hearing Krazy, singing (mostly) off key during the ep where they added the sound effects (e.g., dogs howling, glass breaking, etc.).... But, I would have liked to have seen Delicious reprise her "spontaneous" singing (when she supposedly did it with Flav, on the spot during that series ep), on the reunion show. If that was Delicious singing, then I would say that that big gal has got a big, beautiful singing voice
    5. Beautiful (suddenly) had more to say on this reunion episode than she ever did when she was on the show. Interesting...
    6. In my opinion, Nibblz was looking more together/cleaned up (due to a makeover?) than she did during the show, itself, while still being herself. Yeah, she does what she does, but, as far as I could tell, she never lied about it.
    7. Sappyhri (sp?) - I thought it was funny when she said she'd been in anger management classes, and gotten her certificate...LOL! But, why did she become part of the "herd" that was rushing the stage, after Tiffany/NY became the catalyst for that Jerry Springer-like brouhaha?
    8. Goldie - I loved seeing her come back, making commentaries, and, especially, asking Krazy that question about Tiffany/NY
    9. Somethin' - Thank God that they did not replay her "claim to fame" this season, during that reunion ep! Goldie mentioned it, but, to me, that was enough of that mess.

Otherwise, I, too, thought that a lot of the content of the reunion ep was "been there, done that..." It was like the directions on bottles of shampoo (despite the changes in formulas, brands, etc., over the decades) - it's always basically the same, i.e., "shampoo, rinse, repeat..." Well, I think that, for the most part, the same principle applied to this FOL Season 2 reunion ep. And, as someone else alluded to earlier, the editing in this ep seemed pretty "off", to me.

But, still, I watched it. So, there you go, for what it's worth

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2121656;
    #1 hype man in the music business today?
    Truly a legend in his own mind.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by anya123;2121867;
    what about the part about bringing Deelishis daughter!
    They edited it out per Deelisious' request as well as her removing her daughter from the theater all together because, Dee explains, she know all hell would break out and didn't want to expose her daughtrer to it. Which is when she proceeded to blast NY about her comment on Dee's mother's hair.

By the way.. Did anyone notice how angry and upset NY looke when Flav mad fun on mama NY? She was on that couch seething. I guess I would too if a man I was in love with mad a absolute point in belittling my mother... but then again,.... She called her mother a BITCh on national TV,

Flave also showed his deep love and affection to NY by feeling up and kissing Dee right in front of NY. Of course NY has her own show and in keeping with an observance by a FORT member, here, they replayed the part where she tearfully proclaimed her dream of finding that perfect man who will honor her. That was WAYYYY to contrived and convenient a statement from someone who wasn't acting. Just MOHO.

As for the others ghetto and trailer trash was breaking out all over!

As for Flav.... the 15 minutes are UP!!!
    Last edited by madeboxer; 10-30-2006 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2122330;

As for Flav.... the 15 minutes are UP!!!
    Its over, I think the only reason they did these shows were to promote his album... which obviously is really bad considering they needed TWO season just to get him famous and memorable.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

The reunion was actually disappointing.

New York, her acting is getting bad. Before, it was at least entertaining, but yesterday it was just plain awkward. So many times she looked like she was trying too hard to be the Queen Diva, but at least when she finally broke out and started snapping back at the girls, that was entertaining. Too bad, nothing occured in the end.

Deelishis, I've never cared for her too much. The end part where she wanted to apologize and speak with NY calmly just sounded so cheesy and corny as if VH1 told her to do so. I really wouldn't make amends with someone who just lambasted my mother like that on national tv.

Bootz looked NASTY. That haircut is gross and her outfit looked like she just got it at a garage sale. She looked atrocious!

Beautiful looked gorgeous, she really is the only stunning one in that group. I was surprised she had a lot to say, but then again Krazy was the one who got her eliminated so she probably holds a grudge.

Krazy, the moment they said she was gonna sing, I walked away from the television. I already suffered through her crap once, no need to endure it again.

Buckwild, she was surprisingly boring to watch. I expected more entertainment from her, but besides throwing a show at NY, which I already saw numerous times on previews, there wasn't anything else with her.

Sapphyri, the anger management certificate was funny, but then it was obviously a lie because she had no problem joining the mob in fighting with NY. Furthermore, why is she fighting with NY? They never met on the show, it was obvious she wanted to join in to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

H-Town, talk about a class act (sarcasm) taking another stab at Sapphyri as if she's any better. I couldn't believe that Sapphyri was the "classier" one of the two in that interview.

Lala, the real highlight of the show when she was giving it to Buckwild and warning her about her behavior, I was shocked to see that from her. Then again, this show gives her a bit more freedom in her interviews as opposed to MTV.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Buckwild is selling the shoe she thre at NY on Ebay for $1000 (no joke)

Ecstatic NY is getting her own show!

But where was Jasmine? I really wanted to see if she called Krazy out as a fake lol.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I rathered the season 1 reunion.

There were even some girls missing this time (Payshintz and the spy).

The part with NY's moms looked really fake and the whole thing could have been alot more entertaining.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

I fell asleep on it.

I remember Goldie asking Krazy why she thought NY was her friend.

The next thing I remember was ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast