+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Of Love Rumors

Flavor Of Love Rumors

Hey loves! I love this show, but I have heard SOO many rumors. For starters, there is a rumor that the "Flav House" is not really his house and he actually has a crappy apartment in New York.

Also I heard New York has a baby? And this is really outragous but I heard that there might be a FOL3...but I dont think so..any other rumors?
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    There's been a rumor going around that Hoopz is HIV positive
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Weinie
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2112035;
    wow

I thought viacom--the owner of Vh1 owned the mansion

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2111548;
    Hey loves! I love this show, but I have heard SOO many rumors. For starters, there is a rumor that the "Flav House" is not really his house and he actually has a crappy apartment in New York.

Also I heard New York has a baby? And this is really outragous but I heard that there might be a FOL3...but I dont think so..any other rumors?
    well as far as that being his house, that shouldn't even be a rumor... of course it's not his house

also nobody has a big dinosaur holding a cane on there front lawn.

every house on tv is fake, only SOME of the MTV cribs houses are real... only from the known ballers though

I think there will be a FOL3 because I recently saw Deelishis on tv saying "Yes Iam single and ready to mingle" and a rumor I heared was that Deelishis broke up with flav because he is not that rich but kinda poor and that's not his real house(it's rented) and that he does live in a bad apartment in new york

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2112035;
    i don't think i can quote the source on this site, but apparently the HIV rumor is not true.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2112517;
    also nobody has a big dinosaur holding a cane on there front lawn. h
    I started watching FOL this season and I didn't see the first few shows. Is there a reason the chosen animal is a dinosaur?

MISSYBOO
    I Herd Newyork Is Coming Out With A Talk Show

Oh I love NY but I don't think a long term talk show would be a good thing....could be a little much....Just like I was disappointed with the talk show by that gal from will and grace...liked will and grace okay...talk show sucks....

Captain Poop
    Ok... from what I've heard the mansion is not Flav's. Just because they painted giant "F"s all over the walls, doesn't mean he actually owns it.

Note: the dinosaur on the lawn in season 1 is totally different from the dinosaur in season 2. Just a little FoL trivia for ya.

I've also heard the Hoopz HIV rumor and I read somewhere that she totally denied it. I guess she's the only one who really knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast