+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Of Love Rumors

William"loser"Drayton aka Flavor Flav

Have you guys heard that Flav got some girl pregnant that lives in Las Vegas?
    I thought Flav was a nice guy but as Im reading the blogs Im pissed @ him. I havent heard anything about Hoopz being hiv positive,but it could be because I live in Minnesota.lol Nothing good happens hear and we damn sure dont hear juicy gossip.
    Oh by the way I was really scared for Ny on the reunion show.
    I thought them girls were going to beat her DOWN.
    I hope to goodness that there wont be a FOL3 because I dont want to be sucked into this crap for the second time.:nono Just kidding

I heard about that. He was on some radio today and he said he's still sleeping with the woman. don't understand why any woman would want to have kids with him - he doesn't pay child support.

So he's been cheating on D?
    Well, he was on "106 in park" and he said it was way before the show, he found out after he picked D that he was having a child with another women. He said there's been rumors on theinternet and the rest of the girls told D instead. D was also on "106 in park" again (for the 3rd time) and she said Flavs out in Boston making money, that's why he was'nt there with her.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady;2125146;
    I'm surprised that people don't assume that Flav is a fraud. You can tell that the man doesn't have much upstairs, and probably doesn't know how to handle his money. If that was really Flav's pad, do you think he'd pour champagne on the floor? Hmm, maybe he would!

As far as Hoopz is concerned. She could have acquired HIV from a blood transfusion or IV drugs. It doesn't necessarily mean she's a slut.

I'm glad that New York got away from that loser, and I'm also happy to hear that Deelishis is going to dump that weirdo.

Flav is a player who will never change his ways. He's definitely one dude who needs to get his tubes tied.

i'm just saying what i heard--i never said hoopz was a slut...where did you get that from?
    besides, i like hoopz, i thought she was the realest and prettiest one he could choose from anyway. i would be sad for her if it was true. my point was, IF it is true--why WOULD she go around annoucing it? she probably wouldn't since i don't know anyone who goes shouting it from the hilltops...

Another Spin-off?

I was reading on another site that they are doing another spin-off...Its basically charm school for the girls of FOL 1&2...Basically they are learning proper ettiquette and to be a "lady" so to say...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2128111;
    I was reading on another site that they are doing another spin-off...Its basically charm school for the girls of FOL 1&2...Basically they are learning proper ettiquette and to be a "lady" so to say...
    Hahah, that could be funny as well. What they really need to do is start having RW/RR style challenges. Split FOL1, FOL2, and Flavette contestants onto teams and make them compete for $$$.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2128111;
    Please let this be true!

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2112035;
    There's been a rumor going around that Hoopz is HIV positive
    it said that on the blogspot
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady;2125146;
    As far as Hoopz is concerned. She could have acquired HIV from a blood transfusion or IV drugs. It doesn't necessarily mean she's a slut..

Wow, I'm really unhappy about this comment, even if she were to have become HIV positive from having sex with someone, that most certainly doesn't mean that she is a slut.. it's this sort of irresponsible attitude that makes people ahsamed to talk about, or get educated about the disease
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;2128149;
    Hahah, that could be funny as well. What they really need to do is start having RW/RR style challenges. Split FOL1, FOL2, and Flavette contestants onto teams and make them compete for $$$.
    Can you imagine all the drama? RW/RR is bad enough... These women are WAY worse!! (Still love em though!!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast